• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

matt,

i thought the same thing.

lynn

Hey, you're married right, That's not allowed ;) I'm the single one. B)

i'm still a man!

btw, she would look good holding a rock! and btw, the restraining order has expired... wait, there is so many restraining orders, :o;) i'll have to check and get back to you.

lynn

That they are. www.warrentactical.com.

What can I say but... awesome. I am a fan of both the Sevigny Competition sights I used last year and Scott Warren's design as well that I have on my M&P's and 1911. I love the U-notch on the Warren rear that brings your eye(s) straight to what's important - the inner corners of the rear to line up with the outer corners of the front. Very happy I made the decision to put them on a couple of weeks ago for the IDPA Nationals and a big thank you to John, Smith & Wesson gunsmith-guru for fitting them on for me so quickly!

What can I say but... awesome. I am a fan of both the Sevigny Competition sights I used last year and Scott Warren's design as well that I have on my M&P's and 1911. I love the U-notch on the Warren rear that brings your eye(s) straight to what's important - the inner corners of the rear to line up with the outer corners of the front. Very happy I made the decision to put them on a couple of weeks ago for the IDPA Nationals and a big thank you to John, Smith & Wesson gunsmith-guru for fitting them on for me so quickly!

What set fits the M&P? All I can find are Sig and Glock. Will The Sig set fit with a little gunsmithing?

Edited by Bigbadaboom

What set fits the M&P? All I can find are Sig and Glock. Will The Sig set fit with a little gunsmithing?

Mine are actually some of the first ones out for the M&P. I will check with Scott to see what kind of status he has on them.

Julie

Julie,

I saw Ernie Langdons 9 and 40 M&Ps a month or so ago and he said he had just finished up your trigger on your M&P9. How are you liking it? The trigger on his .40 is truly amazing.

I followed the 'anonymous' directions and got my M&P9 to just under 4lbs with a real nice crisp break and short reset.

Just recently I got to handle the M&P45 prototype Ernie has (I wish I could shoot it). I think it'll be a huge seller when it becomes available.

Take Care,

Robb

Like this one???

3y81p52.jpg

Or this one??

4d2hfu9.jpg

post-7549-1161532047.jpg

Here's the one that YSued took of Julie and she has posted on her web site. I think it's even better than the one at the beginning of this post.

Man, you take good photos.