Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New 3 Gun Gun

GmanCdp

That guns sucks, it has no backup iron sights in case the 5 or so optics failed.

:lol: You totally stole what I was going to say but then looked at the picture. I'm pretty sure that's a YHM flip up front. So...bring on the bad dudes sucka! :ph34r:

Rich

... and there seems to be a low profile ARMS 40 on the back, but they would take .. what .. 30min or so do deploy given the number of optics. They are good an fine for TEOTWAWKI, when you can strip of the sights as they fail, but in the middle of a match or some dreamed up home invasion scenario you NEED those side mounted sights DAMN it!. What .. you gonna club the intruder with your rifle? Yeah it weights in at 34lb, but its worth more then your home so you don't want to risk scratching it.

ROTF LMAO!

All I can get is a visual of someone having it a (non-deliberate) low ready getting ready to whip it up to "perp" and due to the momentum of The Heater having them back peddling for the nearest wall.

Rich

ETA: The best is reading your post and peeking at the dog on your avatar. Stone cold serious, "you NEED those side mounted sights DAMN it!" :D

Edited by uscbigdawg

Now, remove and sell the optics and other things which are not needed for 3gun and take the $ and buy your pistol, shotgun, reloaders for all three, reloading components, holster, mag pouches, mags, etc. etc. and still have some left over to put your kids through college.

Edited by Bigbadaboom