Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Haunting And Visceral...

SiG Lady

I hear that in this season the Galactica breaks in two and crashes on a desereted island where a bunch of desperate house wives end up chasing them through the stargate. Lukily a guy in a phone booth shows up and brings Dr House who figures out a way to turn the cylons into contestants on a dancing show.

Sorry ... I'm a bit deranged. After years of not watching Galactica because I didn't much like the pilot miniseries and I had a constant fear that I might have to watch another episode involving four oiled up men in leotards in a triangular pit holding hands and chasing a ball .... wait where was I? ... Oh .. So after not watching the show for 2 years I finally decided to catch up on it and borrowed the DVDs from a coworker and wathed 2 seasons in about a week, trying to get ready before the new season. I may be a bit out of sorts.

Yeah.. and I goofed.. we went to dinner and we got home at 7.. only to find out at 8 that it was a 2 hour show.. so I watched the last hour and the first hour somewhat out of sequence..

It was pretty good, unexpected.. some would draw parrallels to today... or the past.

Vince

"...It looked like there was an ep. 1 wherein they populated New Caprica and then were invaded. No?"
Yes. :ph34r:

Battlestar Galactica, where/when you thought things just couldn't get any worse..... they always do. This series--well done and all--could be considered mildly "disturbing" if you really think about it. Where outcomes are bad and everyone is duplicitous and cornered. I love it.