Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Twins have arrived

Chriss Grube

Well guys it finally happened. They were delivered c section today at 1613 and 1615. Casey is 6lbs 9 oz and 20" long. Chance is 4 lbs 2 oz and 17 3/4 " long. Casey is already daddy's spoiled little girl. Chance's blood sugar is a little low so they put him on an IV in the NICU for a night of observation. Mom is doing fine and dad is running around like a madman. My butt is dragging already. Dirty diapers are worse than weak hand 50 yd standards!! I'll catch up with you guys in a few days maybe weeks or years when things slow down. Now I'm back off to the Hosp. for a 2 am feeding!

Congrads to you and the mrs.  

Now go find a pen and some paper and write down all you can remember about your previous carefree existance.  In just a short time you won't be able to remember what it was like not to be Dad!!!

Just stop by to give you all an update. Casey is doing great she's an eating, pooping machine. Chance is still in the NICU. Need to fatten him up a little. The Doc said he'll be fine just needs a little time to catch up. Mom is doing great. Her and Casey are going to be discharged in the morning. Chance will be there for a couple days yet. Sleep I don't need no stinkin' sleep. Suzi can do a feeding in between now so I actually caught about 4 hours last night. Kathy thanks for the card. I'll catch up more in a couple days.  

• 4 weeks later...