Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Gun Pictures

shooterbenedetto

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Another Blackdog Gunworks for the mix.  After installing the CK stainless grip the all Black with polished controls didn't cut it.  Some bead blasting of the Comp and the controls and we have a little two tone going on....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 1 month later...

2 singlestack, check

2 limited guns, check

6 open guns, hhmmm, govt pension?

just kidding, I see no point in having that many,  but don't wanna be judged for the shotguns in my safe either.  To me open guns are consumables whereas shotguns/quality rifles are assets/investments.  

7 hours ago, drewbeck said:

2 singlestack, check

2 limited guns, check

6 open guns, hhmmm, govt pension?

just kidding, I see no point in having that many,  but don't wanna be judged for the shotguns in my safe either.  To me open guns are consumables whereas shotguns/quality rifles are assets/investments.  

2 of these open guns are already sold for the end of the season (V6's). The 3 matching ones are the new whips for next year. The one shorty is for 3 gun and it most likely will be sold due to me not shooting it.

DINK life is where it is at.

On 8/10/2017 at 7:45 AM, Maximis228 said:

2 of these open guns are already sold for the end of the season (V6's). The 3 matching ones are the new whips for next year. The one shorty is for 3 gun and it most likely will be sold due to me not shooting it.

Did you not like the DP and are going back to the Cmore. I'm taking it as all the rest of the gun parts are the same. 

13 minutes ago, Steelix said:

Did you not like the DP and are going back to the Cmore. I'm taking it as all the rest of the gun parts are the same. 

I am actually testing out 1 DP, 1 RTS2, and 1 Slideride Cmore on the new guns. I am currently using the Slideride On my V6s. So far I really like the RTS2 but have concerns with longevity. If I were to rank them right now... #1 Slideride , #2 RTS2, #3 DPP. Assuming the RTS2 hold up, I think it will be the winner. I prefer the shape of the RTS2 window compared to the DPP as well as the dot itself. But the Slideride is a workhorse that has never let me down.

What I wouldn't give to handle one of these beauties! Bet I would be on the phone with blackdogs within the hour. The most exotic gun at my local match is a gray gun P320. 

Long shot....Anyone in the D.C. Metro area who shoots at the NRA range in fairfax? 

I'd buy you a couple boxes of ammo if you let me try your open gun. I also have some interesting things I could offer up for you to try. Scar....VEPR 12 etc. 

On 8/10/2017 at 6:45 AM, Maximis228 said:

No judgement here, DI 1 and .75 K for me. The money's in the bank and is no issue, it's the permission from the corporate office that's tough.....

oh well,  I married a saver and not a spender so at least I know I'll die rich

• 2 months later...