Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Gun Pictures

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Almost sold this thing as I just dont have too much time to shoot anymore. Went and shot it again and fell in love all over again. :wub:

Shot an 84% with it on a classifier and I'm only a B shooter for now.

'smith was Ed Cameron.

Only thing left is an ITS bow, and get the grip undercut and stippled.

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is my Bedell 9 Major. There are many like it but this one is mine. :lol:

post-2700-1259814729_thumb.jpg

post-2700-1259814749_thumb.jpg

Have you had any issues? what does Bedell charge for this gun?

Bedell guns are sold through Velocity Shooter...they have pics and some prices posted. R,

• 2 weeks later...

No plans to use it yet but its there when i want to...

I really think that is against the law in Az, if not it should be a requirement to shoot a bada$$ gun. Did I see that for sale recently?

Hi Jon,

Yeah im just enjoying iron sights much more lately : ) ...ill try open again probably next year, its just nice switching divisions sometimes

the other gun your referring to is the one with the tri top and slide racker, most my guns have those panels cuts. i had that sold a month or two ago

:cheers:

• 1 month later...

It is 6 holes, starting with just three inside the barrel. Don't know the load yet, as I have been just breaking it in at this point, using the ammo developed for other 9mm guns. I suspect 8.9gr of HS-6 with MG 115gr JHP will do the trick, as will 7.6gr of AutoComp. The gun is shooting pretty flat and soft.

It is 6 holes, starting with just three inside the barrel. Don't know the load yet, as I have been just breaking it in at this point, using the ammo developed for other 9mm guns. I suspect 8.9gr of HS-6 with MG 115gr JHP will do the trick, as will 7.6gr of AutoComp. The gun is shooting pretty flat and soft.

Duh! Would be nice if I could count. :(

I added 4 holes in just about the same configuration as yours to my barrel and was a little :surprise: at the change in PF. I was loading 8.7 SIL w/115 for 170.1 without holes. Added the 4 holes and I went to 156.515 with the same load. I had to up the load and go to 124/5 bullets to make a comfortable 170. Note: This was a 38SC, but the bullets and barrels are 355.

New 9mm gun, breaking it in.

Errol Lawson Build?....that is a very nice blaster.. Congrats :cheers:

No doubt that is a Keal Custom, Errol Lawson, gun. The style of cuts and the slide racker are his for sure. I'm glad to hear he's still around.

New 9mm gun, breaking it in.

Errol Lawson Build?....that is a very nice blaster.. Congrats :cheers:

No doubt that is a Keal Custom, Errol Lawson, gun. The style of cuts and the slide racker are his for sure. I'm glad to hear he's still around.

I met Errol at the US Steel Nationals. He is a great guy. :cheers: