Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Gun Pictures

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WDB, I'm from the Philippines. These cuts were made by one of the best local gunsmiths here, Churchil Dolendo of Precision Gunworks.

Cheers!

ive had Churchill work on my guns before when he was at PB Dionisio...he is indeed a very talented smith.

Thanks guys!

@shooterbenedetto: the slide racker is made from aluminum and 2 holes are drilled in it so it doesn't put too much weight on the back of the slide. I'll try to measure and do some tests over the weekend

yup, the rear cuts are useless, minor weight saving. but there to look good ;)

• 2 weeks later...

HPIM2737.jpg

HPIM2735.jpg

HPIM2755.jpg

HPIM2743.jpg

Here is my lefty blaster! It's a shorty in 9 major. The thumb pedal is done by TRIGGER HAPPY components. This is one of three models they make. The thing is incredible! No more slide rub like with the other thumb rests. Plus it protects your thumb from getting hurt from a bad ejection. PM me if your interested.

HPIM2737.jpg

HPIM2735.jpg

HPIM2755.jpg

HPIM2743.jpg

Here is my lefty blaster! It's a shorty in 9 major. The thumb pedal is done by TRIGGER HAPPY components. This is one of three models they make. The thing is incredible! No more slide rub like with the other thumb rests. Plus it protects your thumb from getting hurt from a bad ejection. PM me if your interested.

Looking good Sean, when are you bringing it out to play :sight:

Hello: The Frankingun lives. Just need to do the slide cuts and install the racker. I flat topped the slide and now need to do the comp. It is a 9mm major that has a Tru-Bor type 2 barrel/comp setup. It shoots very flat so far but is hard to rack the slide :roflol: Thanks, Eric

post-9254-048956800 1291080936_thumb.jpg

post-9254-027504000 1291080949_thumb.jpg

post-9254-028803100 1291080958_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aircooled6racer

Hello: The Frankingun lives. Just need to do the slide cuts and install the racker. I flat topped the slide and now need to do the comp. It is a 9mm major that has a Tru-Bor type 2 barrel/comp setup. It shoots very flat so far but is hard to rack the slide :roflol: Thanks, Eric

Eric - That's a basic looking lead flinging tool. Some serrations and some hog nostrils would give it some personality!

Ron: It won't be that way for long :cheers: I am drawing up the slide mockup tonight. I just wanted to try a full weight slide with the 9mm. It does work and shoots flat. The plan is to lighten the sldie some and then see how it shoots. If it is not as flat as I want I will install the "Hill Hell Holes". I am very pleased with the comp/barrel setup :cheers: Thanks, Eric

• 2 weeks later...

finally after 6 months of waiting, it's finished

my new vms custom shorty 9mm major

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

some specs.

- sti, frame, grip, slide

- sti bull barrel

- skeletonized, tritop slide.

- ice magwell

- extreme engineering trigger kit

- tin coating on slide, frame and barrel

- custom titanium comp

- daa 3 in 1 cmore mount (will be replaced for a custom mount with integrated thumbrest, wich will be finished within 1 week)

- cmore 6moa

- aftec extracor

- m2i xl firing pin

- extended ejector

- ball detent slide racker le + ri

got it last tuesday, put 350 rounds trough it, and shot a match yesterday without any malfunctions.

Edited by bassochist