Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Gun Pictures

shooterbenedetto

Hi Folks

I have actually shown this gun before. Now the gun is finished and actually already a winner of a level 2 match earlier today.

CZ75Svart.jpg

DVC

Mattias

Mattias, that gun is plain gorgeous. Your grips tell me you live in a moderate to cold climate. :lol:

What caliber is it?

Edited by Team Amish 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mattias, that gun is plain gorgeous. Your grips tell me you live in a moderate to cold climate. :lol:

What caliber is it?

The grip: this is the photograf set up= no grip tape. I use black skateboard tape, alwalys. But, yes, Sweden isn't the warmest place on earth.

The gun is caliber 9mm. The gun has a compensator, only. -No hybrid or holes in the barrel. The gun is 100% functional, no joke. The dot jumps a little and I'm experementing with compdesign to get the most out of the system. The comp is stainless steel, if I make a titanium comp I might consider hybrid holes in the barrel. The barrel is quite thin and might not last if additional holes are made.

My slide racker is a "table top" rest. -Nothing else...

DVC

Did anyone ever answer as to whether or not the sideways C-more mount affected balance to the left/right?

That's one of the things I don't like about the sideways mounts. I tried one on my Bedell for several months...finally had to pull it. I recently bought an old, ugly, used 9 Major gun (that has nice lines) and it's also got a sideways mount...just doesn't feel properly balanced to me so I think it may go to someone who can use it better. R,

Did anyone ever answer as to whether or not the sideways C-more mount affected balance to the left/right?

That's one of the things I don't like about the sideways mounts. I tried one on my Bedell for several months...finally had to pull it. I recently bought an old, ugly, used 9 Major gun (that has nice lines) and it's also got a sideways mount...just doesn't feel properly balanced to me so I think it may go to someone who can use it better. R,

G-man if those upright mounts were not so odd looking I might try one. Just let me know when you wanna ditch the side more mount, I'm gathering parts for another junk yard build..

The poppel hole gun is finished and going to Ten Ring Precision on Tuesday for a refinish job, so it will be looking good at the Nationals.

I got this a couple months ago to replace a Trubor. I'm really liking the lighter and shorter gun.

That is a sweet looking gun! cheers.gif

Someone spent a lot of time on the garnish, it looks great. Now lets work on better hits, those two D's don't look good.

Took my muglyother to Ten Ring Precision on Tuesday Evening and Alex did a heck of a job on it and caled me Friday at noon to pick up the gun. I won a certificate at AASA Nationals so Ten Ring Supports our sport. Here is a link to Ten Ring Precision. http://tenring.com/

Yes and the muglyother, now rather handsome if I do say so my self. http://www.sashooter.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=752

http://www.sashooter.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=755 (the finish is TR-Coat Midnight Blue)

More pictures on the gallery enjoy. Send Alex some business be sure to tell him COCO sent you.

• 3 weeks later...

I made the gun, mount and comp.

The comp took a bucket of not so good ideas to get to the goal.

There was a point I thought the goal wasn't achievable, but it just

took the right combination of ideas and angles.

My new 9Maj... still in the white.

Bull barrel.

Aluminum C-more.

CBC-1.JPG

CBC-2.JPG

CBC-3.JPG

This gun shoots like a 9X25, but well without the 17gr of powder. Dot up- dot down, I don't think it moved more than 1", supper flat in 9mm major.

Cliff, where is my cone comp version???

Edited by Sandro

Slide cut back to 4.6", Barsto 9mm barrel cut to 4.8" and threaded for cone Brazos Thundercomp with the last port cut off. Meant for a 9 Minor steel gun but we will see how it shoots with minor and major. Gonna put SV Ambi-safety, D&T mag release with Brazos Cyclone button. I will also clean up some rough spots and when done breaking it in I will send it off for Cobalt plating.

9mmOpenRight.jpg

9mmOpenLeft.jpg

9mmOpenTop.jpg

I gave my gunsmith free reign to do whatever serrations and front slide cuts he wanted. I think it turned out pretty sweet.

Lee

Edited by lneel

This blaster looks just as awesome in person as it does here in the forums, folks! How does that saying go? If you want something done right then do it yourself. Great looking work, Cliff!

Bull barrel.

Aluminum C-more.

CBC-1.JPG

CBC-2.JPG

CBC-3.JPG

This blaster looks just as awesome in person as it does here in the forums, folks! How does that saying go? If you want something done right then do it yourself. Great looking work, Cliff!

Bull barrel.

Aluminum C-more.

CBC-1.JPG

CBC-2.JPG

CBC-3.JPG

So I guess this means your putting the Limited gun back in the safe>>>>hope to see it running at Frostproof this weekend.

Hi Folks

I have actually shown this gun before. Now the gun is finished and actually already a winner of a level 2 match earlier today.

CZ75Svart.jpg

DVC

Mattias

Awesome! CZ is the winning solution. :bow: I'd love to have a smith with that level of skill available.