Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Gun Pictures

shooterbenedetto

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The new Kel-Tec modular competition pistol... The Kel-Tec BAMF-9000. Using military-grade polymer and Unobtanium alloy, Kel-tec has once again revolutionized the firearms industry. With the plug-n-play modularity of the BAMF-9000, competitive shooters can now upgrade their pistols to their heart's desire without the need of a competent gunsmith. Available in any PhotoShop retail outlet."

"The new Kel-Tec modular competition pistol... The Kel-Tec BAMF-9000. Using military-grade polymer and Unobtanium alloy, Kel-tec has once again revolutionized the firearms industry. With the plug-n-play modularity of the BAMF-9000, competitive shooters can now upgrade their pistols to their heart's desire without the need of a competent gunsmith. Available in any PhotoShop retail outlet."

It's garbage unless USPSA legalizes ankle holsters in open...

Thank you very much!

They are the pride of my collection...

Never been real big on dual tone, I like everything on my guns to match.... and I love chrome!

Nice guns! Congratulations!!!

They are all grey. You sure like crome. :D

Edited by Tzygä

• 3 weeks later...

It's still in the process.

I've got a new magwell on the way and still considering putting a stick shift on it for the mover.

G-17 open... Mainly to be used for steel and NRA Action Pistol.

831443615_PkRyg-L.jpg

831444697_Jqzfb-L.jpg

But I cannot rule out shooting it at the local USPSA match, 9mm MINOR baby!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The dark side is strong. My new open gun (9mm major). It is a combination of work by SJC, GlockWorx and myself. Shoots nice, but still trying out different loads. It is mainly a GSSF gun right now, but I will give open a try here and there through the year. I was looking for something that would shoot both minor and major. Both seem to work well in this gun. :D

post-7229-127182489479_thumb.jpg

post-7229-127182495845_thumb.jpg

post-7229-12718249762_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

p32racegun.jpg

:goof:

Does that make major? :roflol:

The real question is how many rounds can you get in a big stick for that bad boy? ROFL

It's garbage unless USPSA legalizes ankle holsters in open...

One year at Area 3 I was joking around with a holster maker and he said if I had enough time and money he could make me an ancle holster for my STI. LOL Bad thing is I don't think he was kidding.

Joe W.

• 4 weeks later...

Please let me try the 'noisy cricket' at the next match, K, I'd love to see how it shoots!

Because beating open shooters with a mod gun is more fun than with an open gun :)

I second it. :cheers:

having a great time with my new modifed, everyone wants to know what happended to the rest of the gun. :D

Here is my muglyother. http://www.sashooter...p?g2_itemId=737 http://www.sashooter...p?g2_itemId=734 This gun was sold by Dawson to a shooter in round rock and it made the rounds up there with about 4 or 5 shooters, then got sold to a shooter in Florida. Now its back home in Texas. I had the slide butchered and put a Bedell Ti and a poppel hole. The other open guys at Sunday's match commented on how ugly it was, made winning Open Division only sweeter. 38 Super Comp, I had trouble reading the directions on the C-more mount and it came out sideways. http://www.sashooter.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=731

Edited by CocoBolo

Did anyone ever answer as to whether or not the sideways C-more mount affected balance to the left/right?

I did not notice any difference in the left to right balance. You do hold the gun a little higher.

Did anyone ever answer as to whether or not the sideways C-more mount affected balance to the left/right?

I did not notice any difference in the left to right balance. You do hold the gun a little higher.

No noticable left/right weight bias, however you will need to reinvent and relearn your grip its a minor adjustment. I had a little more of an issue since I previously had a thumb rest. For me the effort was worth it since I never mastered the upright mount.

Hi Folks

I have actually shown this gun before. Now the gun is finished and actually already a winner of a level 2 match earlier today.

DVC

Mattias

Mattias, as a former owner and still an appreciator of CZ's, thats a helluva sweet looking open gun you got there.