Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Gun Pictures

shooterbenedetto

Looks like the link on this died so i'll try and post some pics of it. I just can't get over how cool this gun looks. Definitely a step away from the norm.

post-1097-126408715495_thumb.jpg

post-1097-126408716931_thumb.jpg

Nice, I like it. How does it shoot??

Flyin

Wish I knew, It was built by a gunsmith in the Netherlands. I ran across it while browsing through the ipsc forums. Some of the international gunsmiths build some really cool guns.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the link on this died so i'll try and post some pics of it. I just can't get over how cool this gun looks. Definitely a step away from the norm.

Nice, I like it. How does it shoot??

Flyin

Wish I knew, It was built by a gunsmith in the Netherlands. I ran across it while browsing through the ipsc forums. Some of the international gunsmiths build some really cool guns.

I don't know how it shoots, but I felt it, I had it in my hands and it felt OK...uhm OK!!

Van Mulekom is one of my favourite gunsmiths.

• 2 weeks later...

That is easily the coolest open blaster I have seen. Makes me really want to turn some deployment money into a awesome robocopish open gun.

Cheely Modified gun

I think Modified guns are the coolest looking of all competition guns. I might build one even though I'll never compete with it.

Why wouldn't you ever compete with it? Supermoto shoots his in open at matches around here and is mighty competitive....

Cheely Modified gun

I think Modified guns are the coolest looking of all competition guns. I might build one even though I'll never compete with it.

Why wouldn't you ever compete with it? Supermoto shoots his in open at matches around here and is mighty competitive....

I would goof around in practice with it or shoot it at a club where I know it won't make a difference but I wouldn't where there is good competition. Why handicap myself? why not do everything you can to win? I do have a good open gun.