Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Gun Pictures

shooterbenedetto

16 hours ago, AWLAZS said:

Atlas open gun 9 mm hybrid barrel

19324.jpeg

Randy,. Those 3D cuts look pretty sweet in the slide..  I'm guessing it's gonna shoot pretty flat and has a damn nice trigger..  !!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, NoSteel said:

Randy,. Those 3D cuts look pretty sweet in the slide..  I'm guessing it's gonna shoot pretty flat and has a damn nice trigger..  !!!

You would be guessing correctly. The gun is crazy flat shooting.

AWLAZS, beautiful Atlas! What's the bronze finish?

Since I've been whoring out these pictures everywhere else and this build technically qualifies as an open division pistol, here's my P320 - Project Nemesis;

IMG_1970.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2018 at 10:28 PM, Rudukai13 said:

AWLAZS, beautiful Atlas! What's the bronze finish?

Since I've been whoring out these pictures everywhere else and this build technically qualifies as an open division pistol, here's my P320 - Project Nemesis;

IMG_1970.JPG

The finish is called rose gold

• 3 weeks later...

Old gun I used in USPSA for a few matches. Glock 17 frame, Glock 22 Slide, KKM 357 Sig Barrel. Was fun and a beast, but I got used to it. New to USPSA and did about 6 matches. Open C.

zOrybrh.jpg

Then had a 2 year layoff, back issues. Just bought this Czechmate a month ago and back at it again. Works great, just need more matches and practice.

CJTEpET.jpg

Been an Open C for a while, getting to a B is like climbing a mountain with an elephant on my back. ?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Davidp1911 said:

Limcat Spearcat H-Bar Turbo

Spearcat-both.jpg

Beautiful! How flat does that one shoot? I spoke to Johnny not long ago and they are beginning to build the new popular style of “shorty” guns as well that shoot fast and flat. Congrats on a nice piece! 

Matt

3 hours ago, Posvar said:

Beautiful! How flat does that one shoot? I spoke to Johnny not long ago and they are beginning to build the new popular style of “shorty” guns as well that shoot fast and flat. Congrats on a nice piece! 

Matt

Thanks, it shoot very flat with the right loads. I see we're back to shorty opens once again. Johnny is an artist no doubt.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 1:02 PM, Posvar said:

they are beginning to build the new popular style of “shorty” guns as well that shoot fast and flat

It's funny how trends come and go ?

One season shorties are all the rage, then the popular builders are recommending full-sized guns with steel comps, then mid-sized guns with full dust covers, steel grips, and titanium comps.

I've owned dozens of Open guns, with barrels 4.1" to 5.6" and weights from 38oz to 54oz, 38 super and 9 major; in my estimation the gun design means very little ?

Edited by kneelingatlas