Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Max Michel And Travis Tomasie Class In Tucson

Tokarev

Hello!

One of the guys I work with took a class earlier in the year from Max and Travis and can't stop raving about it. Now that the Nationals are over, Max and Travis have a lighter work load and could come down to the Pima range for a two day class.

The class would be taught by both instructors and would run $500 per student. Pima would need $8.00 per day from non-members and would want everybody to fill out release forms. We need at least twelve people to make this work.

How about it? Are there enough people in the area willing to spend $250 a day to become better shooters? Either shoot me an e-mail or reply here and we'll see how it goes.

I don't know if I could make it out there for the class, but I do know that the class they taught here in the Dallas area earlier this year was well worth the money (even in the rain...). If you've got the chance to take their class, jump on it - you won't regret it. And besides, they're both SUPER nice guys in addition to being top-notch instructors.

I know this is late notice but we had a full class scheduled with Max and Travis here in Thibodaux LA (home of the Gator Classic) for this weekend and one of our guys is unable to attend due to work conflicts. In short there is 1 slot available for anyone looking for a really quickly decided upon vacation with 2 great teachers.

Please contact Daniel at strayerv40@hotmail.com if anyone is interested.

Today was the first day of a 2 day class with Double Impact and I feel that I already got my money's worth. There was a lot that I "thought" I know that, was I wrong. These guys are great instructors and they treat everyone as equal, even to themselves.

As previously mentioned, sign up and open your mind. You will not regret it!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update...

I spoke with one of the RO's out at Pima Sunday. He says that October is already pretty full with other courses. Also, if and when we get this going, it'll probably have to take place on a Fri-Sat as the ranges are booked for USPSA and IDPA on Sundays.

The range also requires that anybody not affiliated with the club provide their own insurance. Anybody got any ideas about getting a policy for a couple days? I'm new to trying to organize a class so any advice is welcomed!