Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Interesting Things About Boys

dajarrel

1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.

2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with

roller blades, they can ignite.

3.) A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4.) If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not

strong enough to rotate a 42 pound Boy wearing Batman underwear and

a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint

can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.

5.) You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on.

5a.) When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a

few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.

6.) The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.

7.) When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh", it's already too late.

8.) Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.

9.) A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old Man says they can only do it in the movies.

10.) Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4- year old Boy.

11.) Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

12.) Super glue is forever.

13.) No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

14.) Pool filters do not like Jell-O.

15.) VCR's do not eject "PB & J" sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16.) Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

17.) Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.

18.) You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.

19.) Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.

20.) The fire department in Austin, TX has a 5-minute response time.

21.) The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

22.) It will, however, make cats dizzy.

23.) Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

24.) 80% of Women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids.

25.) 80% of Men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.

Edited by dajarrel

Dale,

As I live in gubermint quarters, pyro-any-darned-thing is right out of the question.

On the other hand, I did a Google search on "bleach and brake fluid." Apparently, it depends on what type of bleach you use. If you use regular liquid laundry Clorox, you get nothing. If you use the powdered stuff for pools, however... "Poof! No eyebrows!" :o:ph34r: You'll have to slide down to "Chemical Explosives."

Let me know what you come up with. :)

Liota

Chlorox and Coca Cola will make a great smoke too... as will chlorox and toilet bowl cleaner... makes teh shower clean...

WARNING these fumes "smoke" are poinionous! as in don't breathe them ;)

never walk into a ceiling fan... some people put bunk beds WAY too close to ceiling fans...... when tall look before you stretch!

Pool chlorine in a little pile with a few drops of brake fluid or blood or whatever will form a very nice little green fire about 3 of 4 feet high. Time of ignition depending on how much "fluid" is added.

Go to Paladin Press Books if youn really want to get yourself in trouble and "put your damned eye out." :rolleyes:

More Ceiling Fan Wisdom:

When greeting nieces and nephews (and other small children) by grabbing them and tossing them in the air, try to remain generally aware of where the ceiling fans are and if they are on.

Otherwise refer to item 5a.

Unimpressive, he didn't even swell up, just hurled..... :(

Errr ... Check out the end of the clip. Take a look at his pants. I'm guessing the pressure was exerted in more then one directions and there are only two openings .... :blink:

Unimpressive, he didn't even swell up, just hurled..... :(

Errr ... Check out the end of the clip. Take a look at his pants. I'm guessing the pressure was exerted in more then one directions and there are only two openings .... :blink:

In the south he would have prefaced the event by saying, "Hold my beer and watch this!!" :lol:

Idon't think I have ever seen anything as stupid. B)

dj

Dale,

As I live in gubermint quarters, pyro-any-darned-thing is right out of the question.

On the other hand, I did a Google search on "bleach and brake fluid." Apparently, it depends on what type of bleach you use. If you use regular liquid laundry Clorox, you get nothing. If you use the powdered stuff for pools, however... "Poof! No eyebrows!" :o:ph34r: You'll have to slide down to "Chemical Explosives."

Let me know what you come up with. :)

Liota

I've seen the pool chlorinating chemicals and brake fluid before. It was at a Navy class on possible chemical reactions in a flamibles locker. The air temp affects the speed of the reaction. It was about 90 deg out and the result was 3 ft purple flame in about 15 seconds. Any petro-chemical will react with calcium hyperchlorate. OSHA publishes a wall poster listing possible reactions. Have fun, be safe!