Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New 6inch Limited Benny Blaster

Malak

Well, I got my new 6inch Benny Blaster. IT IS UNREAL!

Its a 40cal, 6inch bushing barrel, on a short DC STI 2011 frame, with Benny custom machined, hard chromed, sexy as can be, slide. Fiber optic front sight and Bomar rear sight, custom textured grip, magwell, full length guide rod, and four tuned 140mm STI mags.

The trigger on this pistol is freakishly smooth and crisp... it boogles my mind.

I must say, Benny Hill, is a true master of his craft. This is one of the finest pistols I have ever seen. Not only is it gorgous, it feels truely handmade. Benny's service was top notch, and he was extremely helpful with all my retarded questions. If you want the real deal, I would highly recommend Benny. I could not be happier.

post-8630-1156393979.gif

post-8630-1156394015.gif

Shot it after work today ... pure pleasure. I was bangin' a 10inch steel plate at 40 yards like it was at ten yards. ran 4 different hand loads and a box of factory loads. The pistol did not blink.

that trigger is so freaking smooth, it makes it look like I can actually shoot :lol:

went to chrono the loads, but my battery crapped out before any data. will post group sizes and load specs/velocities when I get the chrono running.

Nice blaster. All these 6" Benny guns keep coming up making me want one more and more. And Bulm540 is getting one too.

Do you like it better then a 5" gun? Can you tell any difference long shots or cycling of the gun?

Benny can build you a five inch if you want. I like the longer sight radius of the 6 inch gun, I don't know if it makes the gun more accurate, but I think it makes the shooter more accurate ;)

As far as cycling, I think the 6inch makes for less recoil. But if you have any questions about Benny's guns, ask Benny. He would be more than happy to answer them.

He is a CUSTOM gun maker, ie, what you want. But he will tell you want works best for our game, if you ask.

Sure, it is a beauty, and I'm sure it runs like greased lightning, and all that ... But is the breachface angle correct ?? :ph34r:

Sorry couldn't help it. That is a great looking gun, and makes me wish I had the money to get one built.

If God had wanted the 1911 to have ambi's he would have had JMB design 'em that way. :P

I think that if JMB saw a 6in fat free he would slap his fore head and say Why the f*^k didnt we do it that way to start with.--------------Larry

Edited by lkytx

If God had wanted the 1911 to have ambi's he would have had JMB design 'em that way. :P

I think that if JMB saw a 6in fat free he would slap his fore head and say Why the f*^k didnt we do it that way to start with.--------------Larry

That's what I keep hearing, but I got to pay for my rifle first! If it hasn't shipped yet can you or Merlin get a picture for the gallery? Siggy is going to want a picture and I don't have one of those picture making machines.

Patience Dale, patience. Rome, or Todds Point wernt built in a day. I didnt go to the shop today but Benny finished a AR yesterday, might be yours and might have shipped. Will check tommorrow, and try to get merlin to snap a pic.--------------Larry

Edited by lkytx

Patience Dale, patience. Rome, or Todds Point wernt built in a day. I didnt go to the shop today but Benny finished a AR yesterday, might be yours and might have shipped. Will check tommorrow, and try to get merlin to snap a pic.--------------Larry

Thanks! :)