Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Medium-short Bdu Shorts

IceDragon

What is medium short?

I have seen BDU shorts.

Just do a serch, BDU shorts and you should come up with a number of sites.

Levis is making cargo shorts in several colors.

They are not ripstop but they are light wt. material.

Length on the pair I have is just above the knee.

Hi guys,

thanks for your swift replies! :) I'll be sure to check those sites out soon.

Basically, to clarify, I'm quite petite in height. So Medium is the waist (34") and Short is the inside leg length. I notice with most BDU pants/trousers and shorts you usually get Medium Regular lengths.

I've got a pair of Medium Regulars and they are OK. But I wish the leg/inside leg was shorter. So hence me asking for Medium-Short.

I've checked Propper and they don't seem to have one. I'm not sure about Rothco though. I will take any manufacturer that tries to build them to US Mil. specs.

-I've been playing with tan BDU trousers for the past 2 years and I'm comfortable to them, you see. I also like em cos they have a bit of give. -With the adjustable tabs, etc. ;)

Any more help would be gratefull received.

Thanks,

Lab. :)

Edited by IceDragon

I have short legs, 29 inseam so I do not like really long shorts. I pretty much like shorts that are about mid-thigh which make for easier movements.

Columbia makes a pair of synthetic shorts. The inseam is shorter than the 5.11 Academy ( I have two pairs which I like alot of both).

Also look at Patagonia and North Face. These are not the brands most shooters look at since they are not LEO oriented but they have great stuff.

Look to Sierra Trading Post or Campmor for price discounts.

Check out the 5.11 TDU pants, they come in the short length. Comes in two different materials. Don't remember if they come in tan.

barry B)

Sorry, got confused, the 5.11 TDU are not shorts.

Edited by HI5-O