Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When Insults And People Had Class

dajarrel

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is full of cockalorums, lickspittles, smellfunguses, snollygosters, ninnyhammers, mumpsimuses, milksops, and hobbledehoys.

Sure, I may be a pettifogger, but at least I'm not a mooncalf.

This thread is full of cockalorums, lickspittles, smellfunguses, snollygosters, ninnyhammers, mumpsimuses, milksops, and hobbledehoys.

Sure, I may be a pettifogger, but at least I'm not a mooncalf.

proudFEET!

sorry, reminded me of lord of the rings.

"Confusticate and bebother those dwarves!"

There's a really great one that ended up on the cutting room floor of Jurassic Park 2, very early where we're introduced to the big game hunter character. He observes a rowdy group at a restaurant harassing a waitress and walks up to the table, looks directly at the main instigator and declares "You, sir, are no gentleman!" The guy guffaws and says is that the best insult you can come up with? The hunter replies stolidly "I can think of none worse."

From British Officer Evaluations:

"This man is depriving some village of an idiot"

"You'll' be lucky if you have this officer work for you"

"Works very well when sober"

"His men follow him out of mere curiosity"

"Has the potential, with close supervision, to become a marginally satisfactory performer"

• 1 month later...

From my Dad: "I'd like to buy her for what shes worth and sell her for her asking price."

Me to HR: "I'd rather hire a menstruating blonde monkey than someone with engineer in their resume. You can't tell them anything."

My all time favorite was from the movie out of Africa. In a conversation where a douche finds out that Robert Redford had been bedding his wife. The husband confronts him and states "You mighten have asked." Redford replies, "I did.....She said yes."

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"I would never call you stupid. It's quite obvious to anyone who knows you that you have an intellect and wit that surely rivals the worlds FINEST garden tools."

"His slinky's kinked."

"Boy is surfin' in Nebraska."

"And you said PIGS were smart." (Me to co-worker after the new guy did something really dumb)

• 9 months later...