Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel Challenge Nationals

shred

Maybe I'll hold a match in Jan. or Feb...and all y'all can come play steel plates in the snow. :):):)

(Posted from inside in the A/C ... as it's too humid outside. )

I'm game. My match goes on every month. Last February the snow was blowing sideways during the match. Neither rain, nor sleet nor snow shall stay the steel shooter from fireing his appointed rounds.... B)

Derek did say he wanted to hold it earlier, but getting everything together in time would be tough. So all you East Coasters that don't like humidity need to be bopping down there this winter with a couple plates under each arm..

We got a couple guys up here that have a trailer with all the steel challenge stages in it,

maybe a road trip's in order ??

Now wouldn't a Steel Challenge Nationals, held around the same time as the SHOT show

(before or after) be neat :D

So what does the "match" need ??, steel, body's to help run it, a location/range ???

timers, canopy's/tent's, paint, haybales (wonder where that would go on the plane :blink: )

just wondering

• 1 month later...

I will be there whenever it is. I am glad we have a big east coast match. The Georgia State Steel Challenge match has very good attendance and the Nationals should do well. I just hope there are a lot of side matches. I have a couple more empty spaces in my gun safe. SAJ

www.griffinsteelmatch.com

• 1 month later...