Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Modified Rules

IYAOYAS

Ok I used the search function and found very little. My question is what are the open modified rules? Can I have a mover scope? Can I rest my knuckles on the barricade? Whats really allowed? Do I have to shoot left handed on the left side of the barricade and right handed on the right side of the barricade like ppc or the NRA combat match?

Thanks

Open Modified, in terms of shooting positions, follows Metallic Sight. The Barricade can not be touched by the competitor while firing the gun. Wings are prohibited, btw. I don't recall a prohibition of scopes with adjustments for the moving target or mover bases, but I'll check this years match bulletin to verify. Most people shooting OM were shooting USPSA Open guns or similar.

Open Modified, in terms of shooting positions, follows Metallic Sight. The Barricade can not be touched by the competitor while firing the gun. Wings are prohibited, btw. I don't recall a prohibition of scopes with adjustments for the moving target or mover bases, but I'll check this years match bulletin to verify. Most people shooting OM were shooting USPSA Open guns or similar.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived