Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Production/ssp Gun

Jason Beaver

CZ 75B Stainless.

CZ Competition Sites.

CZ Competition Hammer.

CZ 85 Combat Trigger with over travel adjustment.

Coco Bolo Grips Half Checkered.

All Custom work by Matthew Mink.

Thanks Matt!

post-6604-1155957784.jpg

post-6604-1155957794.jpg

Edited by Jason Beaver

Nice looking piece!! I just got my P01 back from Matt today. Matt did a carry trigger job and added night sights. The trigger is perfect for carry and I can't wait to shoot it. Wish I knew how to take pics and post them. Although, mine is blued, not stainless.

WOW, thats exactly what i'm looking at for a production/SSP setup. Very nice piece! Enjoy that thing!!!

How is the stainless in the sun? I've been considering one but I worry about glare and the like.

I don't have any problem with glare. Plus I like the contrast of the black sites on the stainless slide.

Sure Stu,

I'll send it up to ya, and I'll get it back when??? Next year and 40,000 rounds later? LOLOLOL.

Matt,

Im not so concerned with how beautiful it is, but it has to run like a scalded dog!!! Then again, I dont want it to look like a piece of Lorcin .22 either.

Kevin

OK!!

Here are some better pics.

Matt you and Ferrell can see it this weekend but that means you both will have to keep up with me so maybe not. :ph34r:

Jason, what do you think of those grips? I put them on my SP01 but then just recently put back my walnut grips because these were too slick......of course I have been shooting in 115 degrees all summer as well....

Jason, what do you think of those grips? I put them on my SP01 but then just recently put back my walnut grips because these were too slick......of course I have been shooting in 115 degrees all summer as well....

Trisha

I like the grips I have added some grip tape to the front strap and it works well for me.