Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bullet Through Port Not Barrel

ctgun

I know that this has probably happened to a few people but I was shooting a match last weekend and went to go shoot 2 targets through a window type port that went fine. Then I turned to engage another target and much to my suprise there was no front sight and I had to finish the stage 2 20yard targets with no shoots on them. How did you guess 3 no shoots and 1 mike.

Been there done that.

I was shooting prone under a 2X4. After the second shot it seemed odd then I realized no front sight. It had popped it lean off the Glock I was shooting at the time. Of course it is interestingto see half a stage ahot with a sight and the other half without.

Natural born point shooter I ain't :D

Steven

I lost an elevation screw on a rear sight.. 1/2 way thru a 140 point field course at the aware several years ago. Every time I pulled the trigger the rear sigth flipped up to 90 degrees...the front sight is alot more important then the rear ..... I finished us the stage 8 points down laughing my ass off with the RO...happy it was the last stage of the match...and only about 104 degrees ...

Joe