Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ok

I tried to be a nice guy and let the neighbors teenage son wash and wax my car for some spending money. Didn't really need it but I don't believe in handouts.

Anyway....

He tried to be careful but still got some of the MEquires Gold paste wax on the door mouldings and such. Now how do I get it off? Any neat tricks beyond a toothbrush and cussing/swearing?

Thanks, Steven

clay bar usually pulls just about everything off, including wax. You'll have to retreat with whatever finish you want after the clay bar, but that stuff is awesome for removing annoying little issues like you've described.

Thanks for the help. I will get some of the back to black but I am going to have to try the peanut butter first if for no other reason to have my neighbors think I have finally snapped. :blink:

Man this should be called the BE Oracle instead of forums. The knowledge contained here is awsome. Maybe I shuld be quite before we get listed on the DHS radar.

Later, Steven

PS.

I will report back after I try it this weekend.

back to black works but it only really covers it up. I use it because I use it periodically regardless of wax stains.

Besides those mentioned above, liquid dawn, alcohol, and a pencil eraser will also work.