Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally Got Him

tightloop

They kicked him loose today. The DNA cleared him. He's just another wacko wannabee looking for his 15 minutes of fame..... and he got them.

Prosecutors Will Not Charge Karr With JonBenet Murder; DNA Not a Match

Monday, August 28, 2006

BOULDER, Colo. — Prosecutors abruptly dropped their case against John Mark Karr in the slaying of JonBenet Ramsey, saying DNA tests failed to put him at the crime scene despite his repeated insistence he killed the 6-year-old beauty queen.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,210831,00.html

Edited by bountyhunter

Damnit.. I had to sit in a traffic jam at LAX coming home from the SC while four news choppers and a dozen live trucks filmed this guy walking four steps off a plane and into a van ("LIVE!")... :angry:

He's just another wacko wannabee looking for his 15 minutes of fame..... and he got them.

I don't think so. Most likely, he saw a chance to beat a bad rap in a Thailanese prison by making the confession, knowing full well the DNA evidence would clear him once he got here. He may still have some time to do in CA, but it's very cushy time compared to what he had waiting for him in Bangkok.

Bastard....

He's just another wacko wannabee looking for his 15 minutes of fame..... and he got them.

I don't think so. Most likely, he saw a chance to beat a bad rap in a Thailanese prison by making the confession, knowing full well the DNA evidence would clear him once he got here. He may still have some time to do in CA, but it's very cushy time compared to what he had waiting for him in Bangkok.

Bastard....

Maybe so. Sociopaths are very manipulative.