Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Midwest Regional

luttrell625

Hey guys,

Mike and I are hosting the Midwest Regional Revolver Championship again in early '07. Just wanted to get input from the shooters as to what you would or would not like to see, and maybe some tips on how to improve on last year. Hope everybody that shot with is back in March can make it back.

-Stephanie

I'll be there. Have you picked a date yet?

You guys did such a great job last time (and at this weekends USPSA match) it's hard to come up with any suggestions for improvement. Maybe if enough of us commit early we could do a hat or shirt to advertise ICORE and the championship. If everyone is tired of that maybe a shooting bag patch or Pin or Iron on would be more interesting.

Have this weekends overall results been posted anywhere?

The match is set for Feb. 3rd, you can double check this at the ICORE website to make sure. I already have a t-shirt design in mind that I drew up Friday while work was slow. Hopefully we will be able to have another fun and challenging match. I'll e-mail it to you, Walter, if you like. BTW, thanks for driving up for the match Sat, it was good to see you. I hope you are ready for a challenge in TN. Even if I can't provide it, I think Mike probably can.

Revchuck,

We are in Northwest Arkansas, about 15 minutes from Fayetteville. We are in a little town called Tontitown, which is a wonderful place to have a business...nice people and good Italian food.

Oops,

Meant to tell Walter Mitty I would e-mail him the t-shirt. Match isn't drawn up yet.

Mike does have a theme thought up, but everybody will have to come and see it. I think he has too much fun coming up with them, but Sat's IPSC match had some good stage names, esp. "Because Mike Hates Everybody." That one resulted in some long faces.

Bubber, are you out there?

-Anybody heard from him in the last week or so?

I got an email from him checking in yesterday, he is apparently still alive but I can't report from his email if he is still kicking. ;)

Bubber, are you out there?

-Anybody heard from him in the last week or so?

Still here Steph, jes lurkin an gettin ready fer my whuppin in Tontitown the first Monday in September. I promise not to whine... much. later rdd