Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 South Carolina Sectional - Mark Your Calenders

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there some place to see the squad lists?

In case I have to mentally prepare to squad with Cliff! :wacko:

Linda doesn't finalize the squads until either tomorrow or Thursday night - this way she can ensure that squadding requests are honored, etc. If you need "special preparation" for Cliff exposure, you might need to zap her an email unless you already requested specific squadding. If you made a specific request, you can count on Linda taking care of you. No worries...

Linda doesn't finalize the squads until either tomorrow or Thursday night - this way she can ensure that squadding requests are honored, etc. If you need "special preparation" for Cliff exposure, you might need to zap her an email unless you already requested specific squadding. If you made a specific request, you can count on Linda taking care of you. No worries...

FINALIZE? :ph34r:

You mean START, don't you? I plan to start squadding tomorrow, now that I have all the requests & cancellations.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2007 SC State Match Statistician

Edited by LChico

Don't worry Nelson, I'll make sure you get the first autograph....

Bad Weather Karma will not be tolerated - :angry: .

Hopefully, I have taken care of the weather. I have prayed; sought the assistance of and bribed a couple of Native American Medicine Men; done my 1/2 Ecuadorean "No Rain Dance" (twice - the second time to make up for the non-Ecuadorean 1/2); and sealed the deal with a shot of tequila. :blink:

It won't rain during the match.....

Jack, does this anti-rain dance cover ABOVE 60 degree shooting weather also???

Randal

Bad Weather Karma will not be tolerated - :angry: .

Hopefully, I have taken care of the weather. I have prayed; sought the assistance of and bribed a couple of Native American Medicine Men; done my 1/2 Ecuadorean "No Rain Dance" (twice - the second time to make up for the non-Ecuadorean 1/2); and sealed the deal with a shot of tequila. :blink:

It won't rain during the match.....

Jack, does this anti-rain dance cover ABOVE 60 degree shooting weather also???

Randal

Oh yeah. I think we are looking at about 70 - 75 degrees. It should be just as nice as it was in Alabama...

The stupid weather channel reports I'm getting from Yahoo are screwy. One says it will be partly cloudy Thursday, while if I look at the details it says there's a 70% chance of rain.

Either way I can't find any reports that don't say it will be nice Friday and Saturday with temps 82 - 84.

Whatever it does Thursday, I'll still be setting up my stage and keeping my fingers crossed for good weather Friday when I find out if I've really cured a case of penaltyitis that's snuck up on me the last couple of matches.

If it gets any better than the Alabama match you'll never be able to top it! ;) (Weather wise)

Bring sunscreen for Cliffs legs though. I'd be willing to bet that Nemo won't need any!!! :P

Hopalong

No need for sunscreen here, Sam. Maybe polarized glasses to deal with Cliff's legs glare.

:D

Sunscreen ........... and legs ??? :huh:

Florida Open 2006 any one ??? :wacko:;):lol:

Bwhaha!

The origination of "Man Servant" ;)

Well fellahs, are we gonna party Saturday night? That's pretty much the only reason that I'd (we'd) stick around.

Well fellahs, are we gonna party Saturday night? That's pretty much the only reason that I'd (we'd) stick around.

Were you thinking about not staying for the banquet? You shouldn't miss that.

Bwhaha!

Hell, SATURDAY NIGHT is the ONLY REASON I'M GOING!!! The fact there is a Match Saturday is JUST A BONUS!! :lol::lol:

Edited by DrawandDuck

Were you thinking about not staying for the banquet? You shouldn't miss that.

Perhaps if you went back & read the parts of the thread that mention Tia Maria, Jack Daniels, Tequila, etc.

We party at the banquet, then we party in the hospitality room after the banquet, & some folks will go in search of late night entertainment after that. :D You have all day Sunday to get home.

Since Travis won't be here this year, the position of "Life of the Party" is up for grabs.

Why do you think I do this every year? As I mentioned earlier in this thread: We're having a shooting match and a party & I get to see nearly 200 of my friends. :wub:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2007 SC Match Statistician

Bwhaha!

I don't get it??? I was at the match, what did I miss??