Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Va/md Sect

slflr

" Getting my clock cleaned " is not quite true. Bob won 5 out of the 9 stages , a couple of them by 3 to 7 seconds. I was lucky to have only one mike on the second to last stage. Bob keeps on shooting better and better also. I have a feeling a lot of our matches will be a horse race. You have to shoot clean and fast to win against Bob.

Nice job ,Dennis. Keep the hot streak going for a few more weeks

Phil

Congrats Dennis!

I concur with Lefty, you and Bob need to keep shooting really well for the next month (and move into A class before the Nationals :lol::lol: )

Keep up the good work guys - you're going to make the rest of us better trying to keep up. :)

Kenny

I use a 25-2. I really like the 6.5 inch barrel.

I would love to keep shooting well. I started the season with gun troubles the first two months. I have all that ironed out now so I can concentrate on my shooting instead of " is my gun going to work right this stage."

That makes it 3 of 6 for S&W at that match, that's probably the first time I've seen that. Have you looked at the new LPA rear sight for that gun? It has a much larger target blade than the factory rear sight and much easier to pick up.

MR. Lowe,

Dennis and Bob can stay right where they are thank you. ;) At the rate my classifiers are going down, I'll be with you guys soon too. <_<

Dennis,

Congrats on the win, glad you got it going and are on a roll....feels pretty good doesn't it?

Kenneth,

+1 on the millet sight......I have one on all my revolvers.

SAM