Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Missouri Fall Classic Sep29, 30, Oct 1

• 2 weeks later...
Follow this link for more info

http://www.copsrange.org/fall_classic.html

I heard that Glock is sending a couple of reps to the Match, and Sevigny is shooting.

Anyone else coming? Deadline for discounted Match and Hotel fees is fast approaching! After the 28th it will be hard to get a room due to UMR functions.

Ten Stages (designed by Shanahan and Blair), Chamber of Commerce BBQ follows the Match, and lots of good people.

[Competitors:

The Stage Descriptions have been completed. The minimum round count will be 227.

Several of the stages will incorporate moving targets and/or Texas Star(s), so to be safe one might want to double the round count.

Two USPSA Grand Masters have signed on: Jim Shanahan shooting Single Stack Division and Dave Sevigny shooting Production Division. A shame they aren't shooting the same division.

Here is a "look" at the stages:

Stage locations by Stage/Bay/Title

Stage 1, Bay 1: 6 To Go

2/2: 8 Is Enough

3/3: This 1 Sucks 2

4/4: Mirror Image

5/5: A Fork In The Road

6/6: The Long and Short of It

7/7: 4 Second Standards

8/8: Your Back is Against the Wall

9/9: Help Yourself Bar

10/10: Swinging El Pres

That is the only "look" you will get until 29/30 September 2006.

Sponsor information and Entry Form/Information Packet is available at www.copsrange.org.

Stage description, location, round count, etc, subject to change.

Join COPS for a great weekend in the Missouri Ozarks.

NOTE: Entry Fee will increase on 28 Aug 06. Also, the Rolla Drury Inn will release the rooms set aside for the COPS' Fall Classic on 28 Aug 06. Room price will also increase, due to other events the same weekend as COPS' Fall Classic. Many motels/hotels in Rolla are booked. So contact the Rolla Drury Inn (see entry form for details of Drury Inn special rates for COPS' Fall Classic) before 28 Aug 06.

P. Michael HERMAN

COPS, Secretary

pmherman@earthlink.net

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody else going to the MO Fall Classic?

If so, what division?

Chris

Last I heard there were at least 80 people signed up so far.

I'll be shooting L-10.

CliffR

Great, me too. I should have my last classifier posted this month to make me a D in L10. I'm sure you're not a D but it's good to see that there will be others shooting L10.

Another guy from KC that shoots D class L10 with a 9mm CZ is coming as well.

Any idea how many D class L10 shooters are signed up?

Chris

I want to, I have to try and plan some stuff out....like the Michigan/Indiana Territory Match on Sept 24th, then this match the next weekend, followed by the Ohio Section the weekend after that.

What a way to finish out the year if I can pull this off!!!!

I will be shooting B -Open on Friday and helping RO on Saturday. Not sure what stage I will work but C-rum and I usually work one of the bigger and more challenging stages. I haven't seen the stages yet but would just about guarantee it will be another fun match with lots of run 'n gun.

Pray for good weather!!!!!!!

Craig

I will be shooting B -Open on Friday and helping RO on Saturday. Not sure what stage I will work but C-rum and I usually work one of the bigger and more challenging stages. I haven't seen the stages yet but would just about guarantee it will be another fun match with lots of run 'n gun.

Pray for good weather!!!!!!!

Craig

Enjoyed working the stage last year with you. I 'll also shoot Friday and promise a better finish this year!! Started laying out materials last weekend and there will be plenty of run 'n gun plus stars too!

See you there