Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Emanuel Bragg Training Class

tptplayer

I just got back from Manny Bragg’s class at Universal Shooting and highly recommend it.

1. He is a very good teacher. A good teacher covers each fundamental and explains it so it can be easily grasped by the student. For me trigger control was the sticking point and he made the proper technique clear. Later the fundamentals of trigger control, the draw, stance, grip, motion, etc are combined in meaningful way.

2. It was really fun! The facility is great. There were cool steel set-ups, low key competitions and a good 30 round stage set-up around the actual helicopter at the same site as the Florida Open and the Florida State matches.

3. Manny is a really nice guy. A look at his recent credentials shows that he…well, has reason to brag (pun intended). Four out of four in recent Area matches is amazing. However, as is often the case with really high performers, there was no pretension or arrogance. Just a great shooter sharing what he knows.

(I know this sounds like the work of a publicity manager or something but I wasn’t promised a T-shirt or anything.)

Tom, tell Manny there's an 11 year old blonde girl that says she can smack him down on the man on man when he is shooting strong hand only! LOL He is an awesome teacher! Good luck! He is going to make you sore!!!!

Edited by MarkS_A18138

Tom, tell Manny there's an 11 year old blonde girl that says she can smack him down on the man on man when he is shooting strong hand only! LOL He is an awesome teacher! Good luck! He is going to make you sore!!!!

I saw the 11 year old do it. Manny is great. Talk softly around him. he is part bat and can hear a moth fart. LOL

Manny / Dablaster,

If you read this and get back from whatever foreign port of call you're at, please post some info about your class that's scheduled before the FL Open next year. I've called the office a couple of times but keep missing you. :(

Thanks!

Eric

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like we have 3 slots left for the Intermediate/Advanced September 23-24 class down in Florida at the Universal Shooting Academy, the October 7-8 class only has 2 slots left

pm me if you need any additional details.

Thanks,

Manny

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from the Sept 23-24th class with Manny.

All the comments listed above are justified and then some!

He is a first class teacher and a great guy. (Shoots decent too).

I have taken classes with several other Pro's but have never gotten the personalized attention that Manny delivers. He communicates with each student individually, throughout the class, and it is the closest thing to a "one on one" that you can get in a group setting.

This is the first time that I have had an instructor show me (on video and on the timer) the improvements I made because of his teachings.

It was a first rate class and I look forward to the next installment in his series.

You can spend far more money on a shooting class but you cannot get better instruction.

Leo

I was in the class with Leo last weekend. I spent 15+ years as a golf professional taking lessons from the top golf guru's in the country. I have never received instruction from anyone that had communication skills equal to Manny.

Manny will give you a way to achieve the end result he is looking for in a manner that is very clear. His ability to work with shooters of different levels in the same class is excellent, addressing each individuals needs on a personal basis.

The class was excellent and I would recommend it to shooters of any level. I plan to take another class with Manny in the near future.

Great meeting and shooting with you Chris. Glad to meet another SV fanatic like myself!

By Sunday afternoon my hands were only in slightly better condition than your ankle but that slave driver forced me to continue shooting!

Hope your are feeling better and look forward to seeing you in 2 weeks!

Leo

I took a class from Manny before Area 5. It was worth every penny and minute spent. I am working on what he taught me and the results aren't showing, yet...........

I KNOW I will be a better shooter in the coming months as a result of the time Manny spent with me.

I highly recommend taking a class from him if you can.