Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Meeting Great People!

spook

Forum member Stewart Lewis (HeyQuicksDraw!) PM-ed me that he was crossing the Big Pond to visit my hometown Amsterdam for a couple of days.

I must say I always like meeting new shooters, but Stewart is a class apart. One of the most fun and friendly guys I have ever met. And he has visited Amsterdam so many times (over 20 times), that he practically knows the city better than me :D

As a bonus I got to thank him in person for the support he gave me for getting to the World Shoot last year :)

It's amazing how many good people this sport and these forums have :D

• 3 weeks later...

Lies all lies! I don't know how I missed this thread but thank you all for your good wishes and kind words.

For those of you who have not met Bjorn (Spook) he is a class act and exactly the type of person you would want to represent your sport. He is a very nice guy and it was great to meet him.

Nik,

So I locked my keys in my car at a match two weekends in a row. Big deal! The fact that my wife sent spare keys 300 miles in a in a limo was a little much I admit.

Jake,

Up yours!

QD

Edited by Hey QuicksDraw!

The fact that my wife sent spare keys 300 miles in a in a limo was a little much I admit.

Stew,

I LOVED that she did that for you ---- thought it was a pretty good indicator that she still likes you, though anyone who's ever met you could have predicted that! Who cares about you locking your keys in your car? Not me..... though you can't really tell that from my posts.....