Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Am So Lucky To Have Won!

Merlin Orr

Dear Wells Fargo Customer:

This message is to confirm that your online access have been suspended due to billing error.

We will review the activity on your account with you and upon verification, we will remove any retrictions placed on your account

We hope you enjoy the ease and convenience you'll get with the ability to manage your accounts from almost anywhere you are.

To access and activate your account, simply click the link below.

https://www.wellsfargo.com/activation

The entire activation should take only 5 minutes of your time. Please complete the activation by now

Sincerely,

Thank you for being a valued customer

Online Banking Team

Important new FDIC insurance rules in effect from December 31, 2010 through December 31, 2012.

© 1999 - 2012 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved. NMLSR ID 399801 Equal Housing Lender

Can you deactivate that link? I wouldn't want anyone hitting it. ;)

:devil:

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am Dr. Kim Woon, a dual citizen of United Kingdom and American. I work with The UK National Lottery Commission, "the official monitoring body and the operator of the UK National Lottery". I have a mutual business deal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will.

I have a very urgent proposal for you which will be of our mutual benefit. I wish to seek your acceptance and cooperation so that the total sum of GBP10, 000,000 can be paid to you by the National Lottery for our mutual benefit. The said amount is an unclaimed lottery prize; the wining prize result was published over four month ago and since then, the winner of the prize has failed to come with the winning lottery ticket to claim his or her winning prize.

Due to high rate of internet lottery scam, the winner may have been discouraged by friends or relatives against claiming the prize because they think it may be a scam. But fail to realize that the prize is real as you can see in the WEBSITE NEWS LINK above. Fraudulent lottery informs you in an unsolicited email that your email address has won some huge amount of money. A simple fact is that, you cannot win a lottery prize when you did not buy a lottery ticket and partake or play the lottery as no lottery company is a charity organization that gives out money on a platter of gold. All you need to do is to cooperation with me honestly and confidentially. This project is 100% risk free because it will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as I have mapped out all plans to ensure we claim these funds without any trace in the future.

I am Dr. Kim Woon, a dual citizen of United Kingdom and American. I work with The UK National Lottery Commission, "the official monitoring body and the operator of the UK National Lottery". I have a mutual business deal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will.

I have a very urgent proposal for you which will be of our mutual benefit. I wish to seek your acceptance and cooperation so that the total sum of GBP10, 000,000 can be paid to you by the National Lottery for our mutual benefit. The said amount is an unclaimed lottery prize; the wining prize result was published over four month ago and since then, the winner of the prize has failed to come with the winning lottery ticket to claim his or her winning prize.

Due to high rate of internet lottery scam, the winner may have been discouraged by friends or relatives against claiming the prize because they think it may be a scam. But fail to realize that the prize is real as you can see in the WEBSITE NEWS LINK above. Fraudulent lottery informs you in an unsolicited email that your email address has won some huge amount of money. A simple fact is that, you cannot win a lottery prize when you did not buy a lottery ticket and partake or play the lottery as no lottery company is a charity organization that gives out money on a platter of gold. All you need to do is to cooperation with me honestly and confidentially. This project is 100% risk free because it will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as I have mapped out all plans to ensure we claim these funds without any trace in the future.

Dammit... Where is the link where I can get in on this wonderful opportunity.... :D

Hello Dear,

With Respect,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.I am Miss Rosemary Ubam, the Only Daughter of the late Akum Ubam, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast).I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before.And he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. Before his death, he called me bedside him and told me that he has the sum of $6.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.

If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.Contact me on this private email,for more details and all the legal documents of the deposited money and my photos.

Sincerely,

Miss Rosemary Ubam.

FROM THE DESK OF

DR.PETER IKEY OBI,

PAYMENT Director C.B.N

TEL: +234-817-3096-461

CONFIDENTIAL COURIER PAYMENT

ATTN:

I Am Dr.Peter Ikey Obi, PAYMENT Director C.B.N I decided to contact

you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and

the intense nature of polity in Nigeria. This is to inform you about

our plan to send your fund to you via cash Delivery, this system will

be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part

payment of US$15.2Million to you via courier services I have secured

every needed document to cover the money.Note: The Money is coming on

2 security proof boxes, the boxes are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal

and padded with machine. I will use my position as The Governor C.B.N

to release this fund to You The boxes are coming with a Courier agent

who will accompany the Boxes to your house address. All you need to do

now I to send to me:

1. Your full house address

2. Your identity such as, international passport or driver's license

3. Your contact phone numbers,

4. Your full name,

5. Age and Occupation

The Courier Agents attached will travel with this required

information's For the delivery of your fund. He will call you

immediately he arrives Your country's airport. I hope you understand

me. I will let you know when these consignments will be lifted, and

Note: The Agent does not know the original contents of the boxes. What

declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film

Material. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and

Ask you the contents please tell them the same thing OK. Call me

immediately and I will let you know how far I have gone with The

arrangement.

I will secure the clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the

boxes which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the

consignments to enable you access these consignments has soon as it

delivered to you. This clearance will make it pass every custom

checkpoint all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of

this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive

this message. Please I need your urgent reply because the boxes are

schedule to airlift as soon as we hear from you. Call me immediately

you receive this message.+234-817-3096-461

Best Regards,

DR.PETER IKEY OBI,

PAYMENT Director, Central Bank of Nigeria

TEL: +234-817-3096-461

Cargo Unit

Orlando International Airport (MCO).

Orange County, Florida

USA

ATTENTION: Beneficiary Final Notice of Your Package....

In view of your inability to receive your package reg #: SA335493RDK originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the agency foreign payment service New York. This package in a metal box valued 5,316,000USD (FIVE Million, Three Hundred and Sixteen thousand United States dollars) arrived at Orlando International Airport (MCO) via British airways flight no. BA460.

The agency Foreign payment service New York staff came and applied for the release of this package for delivery to your address but has since not shown up. I am writing to inform you that the days of grace have expired and we shall begin to charge the storage fee of $10usd daily.

Please contact MR Roberth Williams , Orlando International Airport (MCO) delivery officer to release your package and deliver it to you. His

email is : ( orlandoairportcargounit@aol.com )

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our department will be compelled to list your package as an unclaimed and maybe forfeited.

Best regards,

REV.DENIS LOPEZ

Cargo Unit

Orlando International Airport (MCO).

Orange County, Florida

Terminal 8. ext.15a

United Nation Monitoring Control

33 Liberty Street,

New York, NY 10045.

Our Ref: FRB-75BFNYUS2012

Attention: Beneficiary

Payment Release Instruction From United Nation Monitoring Control NY

Acting on our capacity as the international correspondent to the International Monetary Fund Organization, this is to officially notify you that we have received a confirmation advice from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors Committee, World Bank, United Nations Organization and respectively via International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/BOA-93WB82UN567-G requesting GLOBAL STATE ACCESS BANK U.S.A to disburse your due wining/inheritance and contract payment valued at Seven Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US7.3M)

In consideration of the above, you have been issued with this Exclusive Reference Identification Number (IMF/FRB-NY/9USXX10751/09), Vide Transaction No.: WHA/EUR/202 and Transfer Allocation No.: FRB/X44/701LN/NYC/US, Password: 2236, Pin Code: 78569, Certificate of Merit No: 104, Release Code No: 0876; Immediate GLOBAL STATE ACCESS BANK U.S.A Telex Confirmation No: -222568; Secret Code: XXTN014. Having received these vital payment numbers, you are instantly qualified to receive and confirm your payment within the next 72hrs. as necessary clearance has been granted from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors to release the funds to you with immediate effect.

We wish to inform you of the need for you to also re-confirm the following information before the G.S.A.B USA to enable the officer in-charge to proceed with the preliminary arrangements that will enhance the immediate release of your funds. Owing to security reasons

1) Full Name:

2) Full Address;

3) Your contact telephone and fax number;

4) Your Age and Profession;

5) Copy of any valid form of your Identification;

6) Your Bank name;

7) Your Bank Address;

8) Account name and Number;

9) ABA/Routing Number;

10) Swift or Sort Code/IBAN;

In view of this directive received from the International Monetary Funds (IMF), we have on our own part verified your payment file as directed to us, and your name is next on the list of outstanding fund beneficiaries to receive their payment at this final quarter of year 2012. With that being done, you are required to urgently get back as soon as you receive this mail to enable us give you the contact of the paying bank.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

TREAT AS URGENT.

Prof. Graham Benjamin(Director)

United Nation Monitoring Control

Email:unitednationmonitoringcontrol@ovi.com

After much attempts to reach you on phone, I deemed it necessary and urgent to contact you via your e-mail and to notify you finally about your outstanding compensation payment.

During our last annual calculation of your banking activities we have realized that you are eligible to receive a compensation payment of $2,811,041.00 USD. This compensation is being made to all banks and internet users.

For more info, contact the assigned UPS agent for the delivery of your cashier check.

Forward your Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country and telephone number to UPS Courier Service for delivery.

============================

United Parcel Service(UPS)

Name: Peter Mububa

Tel: +234-8078059569

E-mail: ups_ng@dgoh.org

============================

Please note that you are to pay $145 USD for the insurance of your Cheque Parcel before delivery.

Thanks for your patience.

Programme Manager

United Nations Human Settlements Programme

I need a little help with this one. If someone could just send me the required $145.00 I will split all that I receive from this one.....devil.gif

> I like the the federal reserve bank now uses AOL email addreses.. lol <<

Attention Honorable Beneficiary Payment Release Instruction From Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Acting on our capacity as the international correspondent bank to the International Monetary Fund Organization, this is to officially notify you that we have received a confirmation advice from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors Committee, World Bank, United Nations Organization and the Federal Reserve Bank of America respectively via International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/BOA-93WB82UN567-G requesting our bank to direct the CITIBANK USA N.A, a subsidiary of the Federal Reserve Bank of America to disburse your due Compensation/Wining/Inheritance and Contract payment valued at One Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US1.3M) in your favor via their branch in New York. In consideration of the above, you have been issued with this Exclusive Reference Identification Number (IMF/FRB-NY/9USXX10751/12), Vide Transaction No.: WHA/EUR/202 and Transfer Allocation No.: FRB/X44/701LN/NYC/US, Password: 339331, Pin Code: 78569, Certificate of Merit No: 104, Release Code No: 0876; Immediate Telex Confirmation No: -222568; Secret Code: XXTN014. Having received these vital payment numbers, you are instantly qualified to receive and confirm your payment within the next 72hrs. as necessary clearance has been granted from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors to release the funds to you with immediate effect. In view of this directive received from the International Monetary Funds (IMF), we have on our own part verified your payment file as directed to us, and your name is next on the list of outstanding fund beneficiaries to receive their payment at this Last quarter of year 2012. With that being done, you are required to urgently contact the CITIBANK USA N.A. in New York through their International Funds Release Supervisor: Contact Person: Michael E. O'Neill.(Head, Funds Release Supervisor)Email:(michaeloneill02@aol.com)Fax: 646-666-4332

1) Full Name:2) Full Address;3) Your contact telephone and fax number;4) Your Age and Profession;5) Copy of any valid form of your Identification;6) Your Bank name;7) Your Bank Address;8) Account name and Number;9) ABA/Routing Number;10) Swift or Sort Code/IBAN;

Dear Friend, AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.I must say sorry for interfering into your privacy without seeking for permission. It's because of urgency of this matter. I 'm Mr. Ahmed Muda, Director in charge of audit and account unit department, of SAUDI ASIA SECURITY FIRM here in Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia. I have decided to contact you for a mutual beneficial transaction with 100% Risk Free.In April 2006, Mr. Lu Yunpeng, a multimillionaire and president of Henan-based Yunpeng Cultural Development Co Ltd China moved some cash from Europe to our Finance Firm. The fund arrived during the time Mr. Lu Yunpeng was been tried for murder in China . As his account officer he instructed that I should put an hold on the fund that was supposed to go to China pending on the outcome of his trial.In May 2006, he was sentenced to death and the fund remained unclaimed till date. As his account officer, I was aware that nobody knows about this fund movement except his cousin who was also sentenced to death with him.Please, you can view the news on this website:http://en.ce.cn/National/Local/200605/18/t20060518_7005764.shtmlI want to utilize this opportunity and make use of this fund by transferring the money to you. I want to work with you on it. The amount involved is Ten Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only. {US$10,800,000.00} .Please reply back and lets benefit from this golden opportunity. You are my first contact. I shall wait for days and if I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person.These are my private contacts: Tel: +60102836371E-mail: ahmedmuda8@yahoo.com.myBest RegardsMr.Ahmed Muda.

Dear Friend,My name is Hang Sona, a Business Manager with Foreign Trade Bank(Cambodia office), am as well an account officer to a deceased customer of our bank, that shares the same name as yours, who died on a car accident with his wife and two children along Cambodian Vietnam on November 16th 2004. His account of US$19,500,000.00 million with us has been unclaimed due to unavailability of next of kin/relatives to claim his estate. In accordance with the escheat laws in Cambodia as a kingdom, the Board of Directors of the bank met forth night ago and resolved to turn the estate of the deceased over to Government pause having waited for too long without the deceased relatives/next of kin surfacing property and if this is done, invariably, the funds will end up to become Government property and it is as a result of this that am moved to contact you considering the fact that you share almost the same name with the deceased. Hope the money will be intact pending until my physical arrival at your end for sharing?In view of this, am seeking your cooperation and understanding to stand as the deceased next of kin to enable us claim the inheritance before the period given by the bank elapse. All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies and keep my confidence. At the end of the transfer you shall have 40% of the total amount.Considering the money involved, and due to the nature of this transaction, it is necessary for you to be sure of whom you are transacting with. I want to be sure that you are ready, to execute this transaction with me, What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality at all because what affects you Shall also affects me too, but I will appreciate you to follow my directives amicably as everything shall be done in accordance passing through all international banking laws, and as a banker I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 14 working days.Do not fail to get back to me as soon as you have receive this mail to enable us discuss further, with your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication and oral discussion.I await your prompt reply on this.Kind RegardsMr. Hang Sonamrhangsona@e-mail.ua

Attention;We wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying the consignmentbox valued the sum of $2.150 Million United States Dollars is currently atJFK International airport New York now. We required you to reconfirm thefollowing informations below so that he can deliver your consignment boxto you today.NAME: ==================ADDRESS: ===============MOBILE NO.:=============NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: ========A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: ===============COUNTRY===============COMPANY REGISTRATION NO: EG58945CODE NUMBER: 0140479Also make sure that you forward your Code Number and Company Registrationnumber to him because it is very important to enable him locates yourPackage. Please do contact the diplomatic agent with the email below withthe informations required.Contact Person: Mr. peter EzeEMAIL; (shallondelivery@hotmail.com)Tel: 409-539-7582He is waiting to hear from you today with the informations,NOTE: The Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of theconsignment box is $2.150 Million United States Dollars and on nocircumstances should you let him know the content. The consignment wasmoved from here as African Cloths, so never allow him to open the box ontill its delivered to you.Best Regard,Mr. Anthony Ben.Shallon Coureir CompanyBenin Republic-- This message has been scanned for viruses anddangerous content by MailScanner, and isbelieved to be clean.

Dear Sir,Good day, my name is Mr. Mike Udoka a Project Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Coperation (NNPC) I write to inform you of a projects presently going on in one of the oil producing communities in the country involving oil spillage in one of shell Producing/Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc, the federal government has approved the cleaning of the affected areas, shell Nigeria plc and mobil Nigeria plc has approved 5Billion united states dollars for the cleaning of the areas affected.As the project director, I and some of my colleagues seek a foreign firm or individual who can work with us in the transferring of $35million United States dollars to a foreign account as we are not allowed to operate foreign account since we are still in active service.All documentation related to the contract and the fund will be legally and duly secured from all the agencies concern and will be copied to you for your records purpose. We have made every arrangement and all the areas that might pose a problem have been noted and contacts have been made directly to the officials concern. All we need is a reliable and trust worthy individual of firm who is ready to go into joint venture with us.Well if after going through this mail you think you are capable of teaming with s please do get back to s urgently so that we can commence the process securing the required documents and incorporating your name with the cooperate affaires commission here as one of the contractors that presently executing the contract of cleaning the affected areas.Below is a link for you to go through and read about the oil spillage and the affected communities. http://www.afripol.org/afripol/item/428-shell-biggest-oil-spill-in-nigeria.htmlYou can get back to me via email or contact me through my direct line. 234-805-076-9166Once I hear from you I will then give you a detail explanation of what is required of you to enable s achieve or desire goal and we can then discuss the mode of sharing and what we intend to do with our share once the fund is in your account. RegardsMr. Mike UdokaProject Director (NNPC)234-805-076-9166

Dear Beloved,

I apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics, which I feel may be of great disturbance to your personal life, but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal and I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health.

I pray God that this message reaches you in wonderful spirit as I am making this contact with you based on trust and confidence irrespective of the fact that we have not met before and because of the nature of the situation I found myself. I got your contact from web through personal endeavor and decided to contact. I believe my contacting you is not an ordinary coincidence because God can use any body known or unknown to accomplish great things which he has ordained.

I am Rose Marry, I was hospitalize after I had a car accident with my family, I lost my husband and my two daughters who were also on board in the accident. After the accident, I have been battling with some health problems from the major injuries that I sustained in the cause of accident.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have some few months to live due the surgery that was conducted.Though what disturbs is my presence predicament, due to the injuries that I sustained and damaged of my spinal cords in the accident. Having known my condition, I have decided to Willing/Donate the sum of $5.5 Million(Five Million,Five hundred thousand Dollars) to charity and individual through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows. Because I am the only surviving person and nobody else that will inherit this money because they are now dead. I don't want a situation whereby this deposit will be confiscated and declared unserviceable by the officials of the finance company where it was deposited by my late husband who used to work with shell development company as an engineer before his death.

All I want you to do is to assist in safe-keep of this fund valued at US$5.5 Million United States Dollars deposited at the custody of the security firm before it gets confiscated or declared un-serviceable.I seek your consent to present you as the Trustee to my late husband's inheritance, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.If you are interested in carrying out this task, I want you to contact me immediately, so that I can arrange all the modalities to effect the release of the fund to you. I know I have never met you but my mind tells me to do this, and I hope you will act sincerely. I have also decided that 30% of this money should be taken by you from the total sum upon the success release of this fund, because I am now too weak and fragile to do things myself because of my present health problems.

I have been given 21 working days by the finance company for the collection of the deposited item before it will be confiscated. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish.

Kindly furnish me your full name and your address also your contact number, so that I will prepare all relevant documents with the assistance of our family lawyer to effect the release of the fund to you.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Rose Mary.

Dear Beloved,

I apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics, which I feel may be of great disturbance to your personal life, but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal and I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health.

I pray God that this message reaches you in wonderful spirit as I am making this contact with you based on trust and confidence irrespective of the fact that we have not met before and because of the nature of the situation I found myself. I got your contact from web through personal endeavor and decided to contact. I believe my contacting you is not an ordinary coincidence because God can use any body known or unknown to accomplish great things which he has ordained.

I am Rose Marry, I was hospitalize after I had a car accident with my family, I lost my husband and my two daughters who were also on board in the accident. After the accident, I have been battling with some health problems from the major injuries that I sustained in the cause of accident.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have some few months to live due the surgery that was conducted.Though what disturbs is my presence predicament, due to the injuries that I sustained and damaged of my spinal cords in the accident. Having known my condition, I have decided to Willing/Donate the sum of $5.5 Million(Five Million,Five hundred thousand Dollars) to charity and individual through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows. Because I am the only surviving person and nobody else that will inherit this money because they are now dead. I don't want a situation whereby this deposit will be confiscated and declared unserviceable by the officials of the finance company where it was deposited by my late husband who used to work with shell development company as an engineer before his death.

All I want you to do is to assist in safe-keep of this fund valued at US$5.5 Million United States Dollars deposited at the custody of the security firm before it gets confiscated or declared un-serviceable.I seek your consent to present you as the Trustee to my late husband's inheritance, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.If you are interested in carrying out this task, I want you to contact me immediately, so that I can arrange all the modalities to effect the release of the fund to you. I know I have never met you but my mind tells me to do this, and I hope you will act sincerely. I have also decided that 30% of this money should be taken by you from the total sum upon the success release of this fund, because I am now too weak and fragile to do things myself because of my present health problems.

I have been given 21 working days by the finance company for the collection of the deposited item before it will be confiscated. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish.

Kindly furnish me your full name and your address also your contact number, so that I will prepare all relevant documents with the assistance of our family lawyer to effect the release of the fund to you.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Rose Mary.

Beloved? :surprise:

From Mrs Adeline Ogah,

Contact me on this e-mail address:

(adeline1980ogah@yahoo.cn )

ATTN:TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Sir/Madam,

I am Mrs Adeline Ogah,, from Canada I am married to late Mr Alex Ogah, who worked with Canadian Embassy in Ghana West Africa for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2007,after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.We were married for Eighteen years with a daughter (Silvia) who later died in a motor accident.Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both born again Christians.

Since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (US$4.8 M )(Four Million,Eight hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in a General Trust Account with a prime bank in Ghana West Africa. Presently,this money is still with the bank.

Recently,Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that I may not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem.The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Christian organization (Church) that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband before his death.I want this fund to be used in Christian Activities like,Orphanages, Christian schools, and Churches for propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth". I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want them to know about this development.With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Ghana West Africa I will also issue you the documents that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Contact me on this e-mail address: (adeline1980ogah@yahoo.cn ) any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another Church for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours joyful sister in Christ,

From Mrs Adeline Ogah,.

CAN I TRUST YOU FOR THIS CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS DEAL.Sadiah AzzahHello,It's likely this message will make you start wondering if what I am saying is the truth especially with the high level of scam mails going around all over the internet. However, please I need you to trust and believe me.My Name is Mr.Sadiah Azzah, a 36-year-old rebel from Libya. Presently, I am in Post war rehabilitation center in Misrata, Libya. Please keep this message absolutely confidential. I need truthful Person that will receive on our behalf a consignment. The consignment contains eighteen million united state dollars ($18m usd) all in Cash.On 24th August, Wednesday night, we the rebels blasted through the green gates of Moammar Gadhafi? Bab al-Aziziya compound in Tripoli and we found a lot weapons and trucks with guns inside Moammar Gadhafi? rooms and I and my three squad members located one box and on closer examination confirmed the box to contain raw Cash in Moammar Gadhafi? room and because there were confusion, we were not able to count the money inside the box because cash in the box is much and the currency note is in USD$, . We moved the box containing the money out from the compound and deposited the box in a Security Company in Libya where they were registered as personal effects waiting to be move out the moment we contacted a foreign beneficiary . This is a link about other fund of Gadhafi seized by the British Government. We do not want them to take over this one. As at now, this box is safe in a security Custody : http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/27/gaddafi-family-assets-frozen-queenWe now look for somebody who will help us to receive this money outside Libya for investment. We cannot use this money here for security reasons. That is the only reason we are asking for your help. I want you to help us receive the money on our behalf and assist us to invest the money in your country.At the moment NATO Diplomatic Service hurtles and Red Cross Planes flays in and out of Libya. Getting the money as a consignment out of Libya to you will not be a problem to us, all we need from you is to accept and keep this matter absolutely confidential. Please keep it secret as we want to come there and live quietly without people noticing that we have come with huge fortune.If you are not interested in this transaction and should you decide not to assist us, kindly keep all details of this email to yourself.Looking forward to hearing from you.RegardsMr.Sadiah Azzah

From Mr. Ibrahim LamordeChairman Compensation Payment CommitteeNational Assembly AbujaDear Beneficiary,This letter is written in order to change your Life from today, we have received information from our monitoring network that you have sent so much payment through Western Union and Money Gram to Nigeria, and to some other part of the World in recent times without receiving any payment toyour name, further investigation reveals that you have lost hope towards receiving your payment having been deceived so many times. Following the ongoing re-branding of Nigeria and image laundering being promulgated by Nigeria Government to the International Communities, the FederalGovernment of Nigeria have instructed our committee to compensate you with the sum of $1,500,000 ( One Million and Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)We will be able to pay you this $1,500,000 in piece meal of daily $2500 through Western Union or Money Gram so that you will receive quick money to solve your urgent financial problem. In case you do not want to receive your compensation payment through western union or money gram, we will send you an atm card for the total sum of $1,500,000 or through Bank to Bank transfer. Since you have been fighting to receive large sum of money for the pas months/years from your Contract/inheritance payment withoutsuccess, it is wise and better for you to first receive this compensation payment.We want to inform you that the members of Compensation Payment Committee are all honorable men of Great Repute who have serve the Federal Government of Nigeria in different high ranking capacities, we also want to inform you that we were all appointed by our respected President his Excellency Dr Good luck Jonathan to pay foreign Debt such as Contract Debt, Inheritance/Next of Kin Debt, Compensation Debt, Lottery Debt, Purchase/Sales of Good Debt, and all other kind of Debt owe Foreigner byNigeria Government, in order to restore back the good image of Nigeria before the international Communities. You are advice to reply to me immediately you receive this mail, so that you will receive your own payment.In case you want to commence receiving your payment, kindly reply now with ANSWERS to the Questions below,Your Full NameYour Contact Resident AddressYour Direct Telephone/ Mobile And Fax NumberYour OccupationYour AGEWhat You Do For A Living?How Many Months Or Years You Have Been Expecting your Payment The Place you sent Money Last whether Nigeria or London etc The Last Amount of Money You sent to Nigeria and What Month or Year.Upon the receipt of this email kindly send the required information.Mr. Ibrahim LamordeChairman Compensation Payment CommitteeNational Assembly Abuja NigeriaScanned by the Netbox from Netbox Blue(http://netboxblue.com/)

FROM MR. THOMSON ADAM.

BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,

BANK OF AFRICA-(BOA)

COTONOU BENIN WEST AFRICA

CONFIDENTIAL.

Dear Friend,

I am a banker by profession from COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIQUE in West Africa and currently holding the post of Manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of Bank of Africa (BOA) COTONOU. I have the opportunity of transferring the abandon funds ($31.5 Million USD) of one of my banks client who died along with his entire family on 6th December 2003 in a plane crash. View the website below:

http://newswww.bbc.n...ire/4537663.stm

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Eight to Nine years an above, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. I agree that 40 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account, and while 60 %would be for me.

There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where the money will be remitted. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should no entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required Arrangements have been made for the transfer, please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and you should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Please make sure you keep this transaction as your top secret and make it confidential till we receive the fund into the account that you will provide to the Bank. Dont disclose it to any body, because the secrecy of this transaction is as well as the success of it.

I am waiting to hear from you urgently.

yours faithfully,

MR. THOMSON ADAM.

hmmmm... $75 to get $8M.. lol

FROM THE DHL COURIER SERVICE COMPANY.

Victoria Island,Lagos Nigeria.

Direct Line: +2348183600781

Plot 8,Ahmed Way,Victoria Island,Lagos-Nigeria.

Dear Valued Beneficiary,

This Email is from Dhl head courier service company regarding your ATM CARD parcel worth $8,000,000,00 that was supposed to be delivered to you,along the delivery process there was a problem between us and the Nicon Insurance Company in regard of some certificate which covers the security of your package and it happens to be the cause that your package was held from being delivered to you. Meanwhile, we are happy to inform you that our management has sorted it out and the Issue has been finalized with the company, so the management which is the company organization has released 4 (four) valuable packages to be delivered to their owners. Therefore be informed that your package which contain a cash equivalent of $3.9 million dollars is among the listed packages to be deliver.

You are to re-confirm to us the below information for direct delivery.

1,Your Full Name:

2,Your Delivery Address:

3,Your Cell Phone Number:

5,Your Country:

Meanwhile considering that the senders of this parcel,still owes this company the sum of $50 dollars before the problem occurred,furthermore I want you to understand that this company has spent out their income in the process of recovering back your package,we once again appreciate your patient in our favor, But as the rightful beneficiary of the parcel,you are to settle for the cost of delivering of your package and for the immigration and custom stamp duty charges which is the sum of $75 dollars only,left to our payment section via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram so that your parcel can be delivered to your residential address.

We want you to know that your package will be delivered to your doorstep within 2 official working days after the day of payment confirmation and the shipment will get to your door step the next day as soon as the payment of $75 (Seventy five United States dollar) is received, Consequently be informed that once your payment is been received as required by the management your tracking Number will be sent to you via e-mail to enable you track your package online to know the arrival date to your resident because we operate in trust and loyalty in your favor.Moreover our management is hereby to inform all their customers to be careful with their email communication to avoid been a scam victim.

HERE IS OUR WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM PAYMENT INFORMATION