Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great Prices On New Glocks

Matt Griffin

I paid almost 600 for my 20. man that really pisses me of they are over a hundred cheaper there.

oh and why does it even matter if they charge more for adjustable sights if you shoot ipsc you'll just change them out if you want good sights!

Edited by CaseyJ

They charge more for adjustable sights on a G35.. do they even make a fixed site G35?

Very few, but yest they do. I bought my G34 through a dealer a couple years ago and he had a Fixe sight one.

I'm glad they offer that, because of the $20 savings. Those adjustable sights stink anyways :)

Thanks... I'd rather have fixed sites anyways..

OK.. now what's an "NY1" spring?

It is a heavier spring

NY1 Spring with a stock 5# trigger connector gives an 8# trigger pull.

Thanks... I'd rather have fixed sites anyways..

OK.. now what's an "NY1" spring?

Its called the New York spring after NYPD requested a heavier pull to feel more like a double action revolver. More constant pressure needed instead of all the slack and then break. They take a bit getting used to. Got one on my duty gun, I would not like it for a match but for duty purposes I can see the administrations arguement for liability purposes. I don't agree with it but I see their point.

• 4 weeks later...

It's tempting to add to my collection :D .

Interesting that the notice comes up when I go through Explorer, but not on Netscape. I would not have found it if I hadn't logged on from another computer away from home.