Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Maku Mozo! Group Email List

benos

• 4 weeks later...

Brian, I am sorry to be a pest, but it seems to be in my nature. I would very much like to receive the Maku Mozo! Broadcast's when you send them out and I have tried to use the "add me to the list e-mail." I may be suffering from " Improper mouth position syndrome", as so far I'm not getting them! Could I trouble you to check to see if I am on the list? I may have to find a way to beat the spam filter my ISP provides into submission and I don't wish to be rude to it without cause!

K

• 2 months later...
Brian, I am sorry to be a pest, but it seems to be in my nature. I would very much like to receive the Maku Mozo! Broadcast's when you send them out and I have tried to use the "add me to the list e-mail." I may be suffering from " Improper mouth position syndrome", as so far I'm not getting them! Could I trouble you to check to see if I am on the list? I may have to find a way to beat the spam filter my ISP provides into submission and I don't wish to be rude to it without cause!

K

What is the email address you signed up with?

be

• 1 month later...

brian,

is there something special about today's maku mozo? i only ask b/c i've received it 25 times so far today (all of the emails have the same time stamp (11:01 AM), but they've been coming in all day long.

brian,

is there something special about today's maku mozo? i only ask b/c i've received it 25 times so far today (all of the emails have the same time stamp (11:01 AM), but they've been coming in all day long.

Maybe he's just trying to get your lazy butt back out to the range.... :huh:

It is (was, hopefully) a problem with yahoo's mail servers:

Chat start time Mar 4, 2009 4:57:42 PM EST

Chat end time Mar 4, 2009 5:03:10 PM EST

Duration (actual chatting time) 00:05:27

Operator Ben

Chat Transcript

info:Please wait for a Yahoo! agent to respond.

info:You are now chatting with Ben

Steven Knapp:Hello Ben!

Ben:Hi, Steven. Welcome to our Yahoo! Mail Live Chat service. I'm glad you've joined us.

Ben:Thank you for providing us the details of your issue.

Ben:In my understanding, you're receiving duplicated email messages, correct?

Steven Knapp:I've deleted all the messages in question. The subject is "Maku mozo! " and they are in my deleted box. It's a "quote of the day" thing.

Steven Knapp:Yes, Sometimes I get 2, today I've received ~5-10 an hour.

Ben:Thank you for confirming your issue.

Ben:I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing the same problem, what you’re experiencing is a current “Known Issue.” This is something that we need to fix on our end. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Ben:Please be assured that we are aware of this issue and have escalated this to our Engineering Team for further investigation. We hope to have it resolved at soonest possible time.

Ben:The ticket number for this issue is 2578284.

Steven Knapp:OK. As long as you are aware, and it's not a issue with the mail sender.

Ben:Would there be anything else I can assist you with?

Steven Knapp:Nope, that should do it. Thanks for the help!

Ben:We're glad to have this opportunity to assist you with this issue. As always, your satisfaction is our goal.

Ben:Thank you for using Yahoo! Mail. I would appreciate if you complete the survey to provide us insights on how to improve or make our service more efficient. It will only take a few seconds. Just click the word "CLOSE" on the top right part of this chat window.

Ben:Goodbye and have a good one, Steven.

info:Thank you for contacting us. Have a great day.

brian,

as you can see from brian's response, he doesn't care whether or not i get up off my lazy @ss and get to the range! ;)

brian,

as you can see from brian's response, he doesn't care whether or not i get up off my lazy @ss and get to the range! ;)

Well, it was a working theory till he answered. All the pieces fit. :P

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...