Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

July

benos

From the Duane Thomas Front Sight article:

The first thing you notice about Slide-Glide is its color and consistency: red and thick. Slide-Glide is red, according to Lewis, "Basically because I liked the color. Several of the compounds I was already using had a red tint, so it was really easy to pump that up to bright red. The red dye in Slide-Glide is the same stuff that's used in automatic transmission fluid which has a couple of characteristics I liked. One, it's non-staining; second, typical clothing cleaning products will take it out." This means you don't have to worry about Slide-Glide giving you indelible "shooter's ink" stains if you get some on your clothes.
... found on Brian's site.

Ed

That was a bit of fun. Thanks! Glad we pulled it off. And since I started it - it'll be a free tub of Glide for shred, Craig, Merlin, and Jamie. (PM or email me your address and flavor.)

;)

And for August, Duane asked if we want more movie trivia? That's fine with me, unless anyone has another idea...

be

Guess movie trivia is fine, but it makes me wonder if Duane really writes for a living, or does he do movie reviews for some network...he has some of the most obscure quotes etc. that any of us have ever seen... :lol:

Guess movie trivia is fine, but it makes me wonder if Duane really writes for a living, or does he do movie reviews for some network...he has some of the most obscure quotes etc. that any of us have ever seen... :lol:

Yea, he's pretty nutty - right?!

;)

Anyone else? (Not that you're not enough.)

:D

I know I'm late and out of the game, but here it goes as well: SG is red because Brian needed to put a bit of pressure on Dillon in this department, so he marketed a cheap product that worked as well and sold like hell ... :D

Edited by Skywalker

Guess movie trivia is fine, but it makes me wonder if Duane really writes for a living, or does he do movie reviews for some network...he has some of the most obscure quotes etc. that any of us have ever seen...

Obscure? Moi? Surely you jest.

Yea, he's pretty nutty - right?!

Nutty? Moi? Surely you jest.

Maybe he just has the most incredible memory ever for that kind of thing...

Hah! Just because I can repeat, verbatim, long passages of dialogue from movies I saw umpteen years ago, people think I'm strange....

Seriously though, I've been told I have a "fish hook mind". The strangest things get stuck in it, and then they never get away.

More movie trivia quotes coming soon - later today, actually.

Would somebody please give Duane an avatar? He deserves better than the x. One with his hat full of pins... :)

Sadly, his original avatar - that I made for him from a little teeny piece of paper he sent me long ago - was lost a few years ago when we converted the old Iconboard forum to Invisionpower. After making his avatar, I returned his microscopic piece of paper, but since then he can't find it. Comon Duane - we gotta be able to come with something from somewhere...

:(