Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

July

benos

It looks July kinda slipped by... but it's not too late to send someone a book. So here it is (it's not really trivia, but after over 6 years of doing this - it'll be more fun to just pick my favorite answer): Why is Slide-Glide red?

:lol::lol::lol:

It looks July kinda slipped by... but it's not too late to send someone a book. So here it is (it's not really trivia, but after over 6 years of doing this - it'll be more fun to just pick my favorite answer): Why is Slide-Glide red?

Because green was already taken...?

Red is a 'Power' color and You knew Merlin would be first out of the law of averages. 87% of the time Merlin is first.

Jamie

?Do I get any credit for having a BE book that is 15 years old?

My book is starting to look like one of the old Scratch & Sniff Playboy mags... from the 70s

Because I am the master of the nonsensical and rhetorical....? ;)

+1 to the bonus round!

:)

... You knew Merlin would be first out of the law of averages. 87% of the time Merlin is first.

Jamie

:lol::lol:

That's gonna be hard to beat.

?Do I get any credit for having a BE book that is 15 years old?

Wow, you got one with ALL the original typos! We'll send you a new one if you don't end up the winner.

<_<

The secret to Slide-Glide and to it's color comes from the secret lubricant which was part of the space craft which landed at Roswell back in 1947. Brian's supply comes from Area51 as part of the ongoing analysis, research and development project to understand, adopt and deploy new technology based on this advanced civilization's craft. ;)

Bonus Question: How did I know that you'd be the first reply?

;)

As a side effect of working with the Roswell artifacts, it seems Brian has been affected by the prescience enhancing atmosphere which enabled the Roswell alien pilots to traverse multiple star systems without collisions by expanding their awareness to encompass the near future. Piloting a starship is a game of high speed precision and if you do not precisely plan what you want to do it is not likely it will go very well.... ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now how am I gonna pick from all these great answers?!

Bonus question #2: Was my previous utterance a question, or not?

I could be out for the night...

:o

But I'll be back.

Rhetorical... but yes.... unless you would consider a rhetorical question to actually be nothing less than a declaration..and in that case,,,... Hmmm... :o

It's red because in his quest to further his kingdom Brian had to develop a low cost product that he could sell for hundreds of times the production cost. Instead of the highly technical development Brian claims he simply leaves open vats of recovered automatic transmission fluid in his backyard during the summer. By taking advantage of southern Arizona's heat (it makes hell jealous) he gets a reduction of the ATF to proper consistency. June with its slow start will net you SL Lite, July will get you SL #3, and August with care can produce SL #1.

Bonus Question #1: You knew Merlin would be first simply because the FORCE to reply to a thread with any silliness attached to it is "strong in that one".

BTW Jaime is wrong. I have shot with Merlin and I can only imagine that he shoots like that more than 13% of the time :D

Bonus Question #2: I don't know. It is very difficult to hear utterances over DSL.

Take care, Craig

Edited by smokshwn

It's red because in his quest to further his kingdom Brian had to develop a low cost product that he could sell for hundreds of times the production cost. Instead of the highly technical development Brian claims he simply leaves open vats of recovered automatic transmission fluid in his backyard during the summer. By taking advantage of southern Arizona's heat (it makes hell jealous) he gets a reduction of the ATF to proper consistency. June with its slow start will net you SL Lite, July will get you SL #3, and August with care can produce SL #1.

Bonus Question #1: You knew Merlin would be first simply because the FORCE to reply to a thread with any silliness attached to it is "strong in that one".

BTW Jaime is wrong. I have shot with Merlin and I can only imagine that he shoots like that more than 87% of the time :D

Bonus Question #2: I don't know. It is very difficult to hear utterances over DSL.

Take care, Craig

:D:D:D

Nice stuff. (And I love the "Mondays"@)

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks all the other colors out of every batch.

I have the Chuck Norris widget.

None of my friends think it's quite as funny as I do though.