Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Hope

joad58_847

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would not have to be endless ...any of the Mods could stop it....and they talk about senseless POSTS....how about senseless threads...

That makes a lot of sense....more or less.... until you take the sense of the thread. In which case less could be more. No more than less though. I'll have to think about it....

Why do you think we are doing it...we live to amuse and flabergast you.....seems to be working...still wonder WTF this thread is about, but having fun replying to it anyway..

I say keep it going .... :lol::P

I hope those people come to know a good bail bondsman and a good lawyer. Sounds like they are going to need them.

+1

i got it... 'bring lawyers, guns, and money... the shjt has hit it the fan' warren zevaughn (spell)

lynn :lol:

The key to the cipher is a number of ancient texts and manuscripts along with several Leonardo Da Vinci sketches and drawings. Some have claimed other vital clues lie buried under church floors and hidden away by secret religious societies. Many who have searched for the answer have perished in their quest in strange and mysterious manners.

Pursue the answer at great peril..

"To capture the enemy's entire army is better than to destroy it; to take intact a regiment, a company, or a squad is better than to destroy them. For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the supreme of excellence. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence."

- Sun Tzu

;)