Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vids From The Mountain Valley Regional On Google Now

Chills1994

Here's the link:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=mvsa+idpa

If you download google's own video player, then download the clips, you'll get much better resolution. When you do download the clips from google, they'll be in a .gvi format, which requires the google video player to play them on. IIRC, you can also get second by second thumbnail pics of each clip too. Amazing how much can happen in a second.

That MVSA match was the first major match I had ever been to. I was truly impressed by the props they had there and the amount of work to put it all together. Plus, the way the berms are cut in, the stages are set up to allow more than the typical front-back side to side movement/muzzle direction you are probably more used to seeing. Definitely more realistic.

If you are anywhere near Arkansas next March, the MVSA regional is one match to go to!

Good job, Corky and company!

Check the google site again in a few days as more clips are in the process of being uploaded and verified.

Chills

Edited by Chills1994

Our whole squad made the road trip down from the St. Louis area. Oh about 7 hrs driving. The match was worth it!

I've heard Indiana puts on a good match too. I just haven't seen it for myself yet. Maybe next year?

• 2 months later...

Chills,

Just stumbled onto this thread....

Thanks for the props and vids. We appreciate you guys coming down and being part of the match. We had a great time putting it on for you.

Chuck,

Wish you could have made it down this year. The match was 10x better than the first one.

FTDR,

Just wondering which lines you are thinking along? :wacko:

Edited by Corky

Chills,

Just stumbled onto this thread....

Thanks for the props and vids. We appreciate you guys coming down and being part of the match. We had a great time putting it on for you.

Chuck,

Wish you could have made it down this year. The match was 10x better than the first one.

FTDR,

referring to your shooting, you can sneak up on a guy when the results are in

Edited by FTDR

Cloth tape lines, no doubt twisted.gif

You little devil!!!!

FTDR,

referring to your shooting, you can sneak up on a guy when the results are in

I'm not following you. Do I know you or vice versa? The FTDR name is pretty vague.

Take care,

Corky

FTDR,

From the vague, somewhat sarcastic, post and lack of further response, I assume I have done something to piss you off. If you have an issue with me, or something I have done, let's discuss it.

Of course, I need to know who I'm talking to! The forum name gives me no insight as to who you are or where I might have met you.

If your intentions are to hide behind the screen name, then I have no desire to talk to you, or anyone else who hides behind a screen name.

If that is not your intentions, then I apologize and look forward to finding out if there is an issue that we can resolve.

Regards,

Corky

corky

my statement was not made against you as a personal attack, as i stated you may sneak up on a guy i was referring to your shooting, you beat me buy 2 points down at your last regional match, for most accurate, if you cannot figure out who i am from that let me know i will pm you, my user name is my user name this forum does not require{that i know of} that you sign in with your real name, this is the Internet remaining anonymous is very common, i am not a major shooter have, and have no reason to promote myself on this forum or any other by using my sir name

now in my first statement

please explain, i was thinking something along those lines myself

that was a response to the statement

I shot there for the 2004 version. Great match, great people! Gotta watch Corky, though...

that was posted by revchuck, and you have not questioned it, although i questioned how he meant it, i know what i meant, but was curios if there is something else, if my choice in words offended you i apologise as well

let me know if this satisfies your inquiry

corky

my statement was not made against you as a personal attack, as i stated you may sneak up on a guy i was referring to your shooting, you beat me buy 2 points down at your last regional match, for most accurate,

I shot there for the 2004 version. Great match, great people! Gotta watch Corky, though...

that was posted by revchuck, and you have not questioned it, although i questioned how he meant it, i know what i meant, but was curios if there is something else, if my choice in words offended you i apologise as well

let me know if this satisfies your inquiry

Hi, D.

Between knowing RevChuck and the smiley at the end of his post, I knew that he was poking fun. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't offend easy, so no, you didn't offend me. Just thought, since I had no way of knowing who you are (much less that you had shot our match), that maybe there was some kind of an issue there that needed to be addressed.

No harm, no foul!

BTW, you were only 1pd behind me..... good shooting!!