Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classification Questions

Kory

How does this make sense?

"LIMITED Class: B Pct: 58.78 High Pct: 66.57"

Pct is 58.78%, isn't that C-class?

What is "High Pct"? How do they calculate that, I can't seem to figure it out.

Then when looking at the B, D, Y next to scores, I have a "Y 30.4347" but also a "B 51.4443"

USPSA also sent me a new membership card with a B-class in Lim-10, I have never once shot in Lim-10.

Confused about the easy stuff,

Kory a53424

hey kory,

it's real simple. the uspsa just uses the most recent 6 or 8 classifiers. a couple of your higher classifiers became a year old, or you shot a bunch of classifiers and they just averaged your most recent. that's why your percentage went down. your percentage can go down but your class will not.

the person in charge of turning in the scores must have mismarked your division.

lynn

Everything looks as it should.

OPEN Class: U Pct: 0.00 High Pct: 0.00

LIMITED Class: B Pct: 58.78 High Pct: 66.57

LIMITED10 Class: U Pct: 0.00 High Pct: 0.00

PRODUCTION Class: U Pct: 0.00 High Pct: 0.00

REVOLVER Class: U Pct: 0.00 High Pct: 0.00

SINGLESTACK Class: B see below*

* - Single Stack is a provisional division. During the provisional period, the classification used will be your highest classification in any division.

Your percentage made it up to 66.57% at one time which is within B class percentages.

Once you made it to B class, no scores below 60% will go towards your classification.

Renee,

I meant that Kory's card was fubared. On the below class score, isn't the limit 5% below class? For example a B shooter will have any classifier below 55% marked B and ignored.

Later,

Chuck

But his % should have never made it to 66.54, I did the math on his numbers. Further, his 03-02 score are really busted, his 78.65 is entered twice but marked as not counted in both cases because a higher score is on record. His other 03-02 score is 36.85. I ran the math with with higher version of the 03-02 and his 6 HIGHEST classifiers on record and it only comes up to 62.27. I would say call USPSA, they screwed something up.