Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good Luck To Irc Competitors

Steelshooter3

Great, Todd in Limited.. I get to move down one more slot... maybe ;)

Vince

nah, don't worry about Todd, I'll be scoring, he never checks his score sheet...

It's that Cliff guy we gotta do something about, maybe if we can get him off the "light" beer crap and into some heavy West Coast Ales, that will take care of him...

mikey

Good Luck Bubber, try not to whup up on the others too bad.

Pskys2, You should of told everybody else to take it easy on the old f@&t cause there was some major whuppin being done and I was on the wrong end. Had a great time though.

[

You know that's the reason Cliff!

I'll be shooting limited next year so you'll have me to deal with too :D

Had a great time shooting with you.

Todd

That sounds like a challenge???

I was just planning on whipping Dan and John next year but I got plenty for everyone....

Bring it :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

I was sitting on the porch taking a break this morning, when Robbie rides up on a bicycle he was test driving. It was a bit of a surprise, as he lives 15 - 20 minutes away. Anyway, he said he shot an excellent match - and Miculek beat him by 30 seconds. He was blown away by Jerry's shooting. Especially the Standards... "unbelievable," he kept saying...

be

I was sitting on the porch taking a break this morning, when Robbie rides up on a bicycle he was test driving. It was a bit of a surprise, as he lives 15 - 20 minutes away. Anyway, he said he shot an excellent match - and Miculek beat him by 30 seconds. He was blown away by Jerry's shooting. Especially the Standards... "unbelievable," he kept saying...

be

What hasn't been said about "Jerry's" shooting and yes he was unreal on Standards shooting something like a 5. What really needs mentioning is who unreal Robbie shot and in Limited at that. I had always heard he was very accomplished with the wheelie I only regret not being able to see him shoot.