Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-21

cpty1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4.08 with 60 points, omg that is fast!!! Drawing and reloading out of a drawer. If you draw/reload at 1.25 it only give you and average of .158 per shoot with the rest of the shots, simply amazing. How can the open HHF be almost 3 points higher than limited with the targets so close?

By the way if you know your HF anyone can do simple math to figure out th HHF I don't know why USPSA tries to keep it a "secret"

I just shot this one tonight .

Open: 54 points,time 6.62, HF 8.1571

Limited: 55 points,time 7.99, HF 7.0088

I don't know what happen to my limited time. For some reason classifiers and I don't get along to well. I had to borrow a gun for both runs, maybe that had something to do with it.I'm looking foward to trying it again when I get my gun back together.

Loves2Shoot:

Maybe Jake missed the mark. Let us know when the per centage is posted.

I think the time on this classifier can be influenced by the construction of the prop. When I shot it, we had a very sturdy counter and the box under the counter was constructed out of white melamine board. A sturdy prop and an almost friction free surface couldn't have hurt.

(Edited by Ron Ankeny at 9:30 pm on Feb. 26, 2003)

• 2 months later...

Alright guys, how did we all shoot it in Ohio?

I ended up with 52 points in 5.28 seconds in Production. I shot left to right both on the draw and after the load. Should come out to be 93%!!!

This one should be the one to bump me into A class.

Farris, Kyle A Limited 58 0 5.67 10.2293

I shot it left to right on the first pass. On the 6th shot, I kinda pulled off the target too quick. I didn't call it very well (hurrying to that reload).

After the reload, again left to right. I had a bit of trigger freeze (on the last shot) that was coupled with looking for the hole from the first pass (to see if I needed to make it up). I think it likely cost me about 0.20 seconds.

I'm a new shooter (started IPSC last fall), I shot this one this weekend, production 48 points in 8.62 seconds 68.68%. I don't really understand how the classification and scoring works, but can anybody tell me what class that would put me in? (I'm not a USPSA member so they won't tell me) Thanks.

Shot this one this weekend..anyone know where a 4.47 54 point would be..in open

or a 5.34 50points in limited (minor) dropped way too many points on both of these..

thanks