Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-42 Fast n Furious

I watched SG shoot her run on it, when she got to the last PP and threw the 2nd shot at it she started giggling and could not stop for a good two minutes. :lol:

Oh yeah we had a blast too. :D

I started left pp came in reload right pp came in:

8.56 52 points 6.0748 HF REVOLVER

could someone tell me how it stacks up?

BTW she also picked up her shooting a notch and looked very good doing it, now just to polish and ya'll will be telling her not to show up with an open gun in B class :rolleyes:

SAM KEEN

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched SG shoot her run on it, when she got to the last PP and threw the 2nd shot at it she started giggling and could not stop for a good two minutes. :lol:

You GUYS may not have to worry about this... but do you have any idea how difficult it is to hold a red dot steady while giggling! It's a whole new set of skills to practice :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I wouldn't be embarrassed by a mere 57 points..I would have loved that..

I like the Popper-paper-popper-paper order..

for me I like starting on the left side and reloading into the right side..

• 3 months later...

I shot this as my second ever Production classifer ... and made a total mess of it. I made a mess of the first one too but I had gun issues that day. Today, it was all me!

Not one single A and a Mike!!

Given that most of the rest of the match, I shot mainly A's, I have no idea what happened. Some people intentionally sandbag but I seem to have it built into my DNA: classifier => stupidity.

I don't remember the precise numbers but it was something like 27 points in 10ish seconds.

Ugly ... and every score counts in this division for the first four classifiers :(:(

Kevin

• 4 months later...

I shot this one today, Production and Limited.

Production was grim. There was at least one D and one mike. I don't remember the time, it was quite forgettable.

Limited on the other hand was pretty decent. 56pts, 6.71seconds. HF 8.3457, should be 87%.

I really love my new Limited G35.

• 5 months later...

Shot this today, 9.31 seconds, 12 A's 2 C's for 56 points in Production. Shot it right to left, steel first, a bit slow on the reload, 2 extra shots at the steel, one from each side.

Should come in about 66%, and if that's the case, welcome to B Production!

Edited by bberkley

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Shot this one today at a local.

6.11 -3, Anyway, 1.13 draw, 1.35 load. One extra shot on the LAST FRIGGIN' STEEL!!!!

ARghgh!!! :rolleyes:

I thought I was shooting at a smooth paceand thought it would be cleaner, but I still dropped 3 charlies.

9.32 hf, Ohio says 97.2933%. Any confirmation?

Edited by dirtypool40

And I watched ya do it too. Nice run with the SS btw!!!! ;)

I was not quite as good, go figure!!!!

7.84 BUT....

2 Mikes, (I hate that guy) and 1 Delta 3 charlies, and 2 Alpha

OH, wadda expect having not shot since Dec.7th '05? :ph34r:

• 1 year later...

The run Jay refers to I tried to cram SS equip into high cap gear, it was.... pretty funny.

15 mo later, and we seem to be the only ones shooting this thing.

Shot a 54 point / 5.57 sec = 9.6948hf run today at Malabar, dropped a delta on T4. :unsure: Still Ohio says 100%+ :cheers:

Roughly the same times as last year, I think it was a 1.16 draw, 1.34 load. Better transitions and no extra shot. I guess the improvement is it felt smooth and controlled where last year felt like I was pushing it.

Edited by dirtypool40

• 1 month later...

I shot this classifier yesterday with decent results.

7.33 seconds 56 points 7.6398 hf

I am currently a B Lim shooter but this one shows to be 79% on the calculator.

I am trying for my A card this year so the practice has been paying off. One more like this and I am in A class finally.

I shot this classifier yesterday with decent results.

7.33 seconds 56 points 7.6398 hf

I am currently a B Lim shooter but this one shows to be 79% on the calculator.

I am trying for my A card this year so the practice has been paying off. One more like this and I am in A class finally.

It was a good run, it looked smooth.

I shot it at 64% and that was 50 points with a mike on the last paper. And I buggered up the reload. So I dont understand how I managed to do it in 6.00sec. If, IF, that last shot woulda been an A, Id have been at 92%!!

At least my C class is safe til after area 3.;)