Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Xd, Glock Or Tanfoglio......which For Production?

Flight

QUOTE(Kory @ Jun 6 2006, 09:46 AM)

QUOTE(Steve Moneypenny @ Jun 6 2006, 06:48 AM)

CZ has a bit smaller grip on them...and from the world shoot we can see the frame erodes from normal wear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

"frame erosion"????????

It's a joke, because the champ has a specialy modified at the factory, prototype, one of a kind, not available to anyone else, gun that had a sharp edge eased. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Sorry I should have explained my sarcasm. it's actually a radius in front of the trigger guard up into the dust cover, as adam shoots with his finger on the front of the trigger guard the way eric grauffel does. When questioned at the world shoot it was declared "normal wear an tear" by the CZ rep.

I'm another XD fan. I have over 14,000 rounds though mine with only a single problem. Springfield took care of it in only 9 days door-to-door and that was over New Years. It is the only one of the three with a life-time warranty and that says a lot about the built-in quality. I love my 5" Tactical XD-9 with its Canyon Creek trigger and Dawson adjustable FO sights! :)

I'm one of those shooters who can't stand DA/SA pistols so both the Tangleflo and CZ are non-starters for me. YMMV.

I've shot multiple Glocks. They are great guns but the grip angle just doesn't work for me.

Any of the four will undoubtedly serve you very well. Just pick the one that feels best in your hand.