Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cm 06-04

rtr

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shooting revo, I shot this all As in 8.04 sec, for 78.9%. Missed one steel after the reload and had to go back to get it. Even so, as a solid B shooter, this is the first Class A score I've gotten. Without the miss, I'd have gotten a 86.3% score.

• 1 month later...
Shooting revo, I shot this all As in 8.04 sec, for 78.9%. Missed one steel after the reload and had to go back to get it. Even so, as a solid B shooter, this is the first Class A score I've gotten. Without the miss, I'd have gotten a 86.3% score.

OK, the other shoe finally dropped. In my earlier post, I used my 4.9751HF and listed the classifier % based on the Ohio Calculator [78.8559%]. Now that the classifier data has been loaded into the USPSA site, they actually credited me with 73.1632%. :angry2:

Checking the numbers, it appears that the Ohio Calculator results are consistent with using the top revo HF from that 2005 Area 6 match where "Fluffy's Revenge 1" first appeared.

Back in February, Nemo gave his results on this classifier, and used the Ohio Calculator to post a tentative 75.1866%. I just checked his USPSA ranking, and he was credited with that percentage. That means the USPSA and the Ohio Calculator HHFs were the same back in February, but the USPSA HHF is now about 7.8% higher, and a nice round number [x.x000], indicating that somebody arbitrarily moved it up.

Anybody else notice this?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I shot this at area 5 last month. I think this might be my fav clasifier.

2008 Area_5_Championship - Stage 8 Fluffy's Revenge 1

Place Name No. Class Division Points Penalties Time Hit Factor Stage Pts Stage %

1 Max M. 238 GM Open 36 0 2.57 14.0078 40.0000 100.00%

2 Adam K. 269 M Open 38 0 2.83 13.4276 38.3432 95.86%

• 1 month later...

I wasn't real happy with my time on this one, so I went down and set it up for a couple of runs. Out of about 4 runs the best I saw was 2.69 down 3. I'm going to set it up once more later in the week and run it cold.

The way I see it to get 100% on this you would have to get a 2.7 clean with a My draw was .91 first shot.

Edited by JThompson

• 1 month later...

Not to good with this calculator stuff.

Production - M & P 9mm- Atlanta Arms 147

2.60 with 40 points

Limited- M & P Pro - Atlanta Arms 147 (Minor)

2.64 with 40 points

I have been dry practicing a bunch for an upcoming class with Bennie Cooley and really working on transitions from paper to steel and vice versa.

Anyone know the hit factors and what this will factor out to. Could not get the classifier calculator to work.

2.60 with 40 points

2.64 with 40 points

I have been dry practicing a bunch for an upcoming class with Bennie Cooley and really working on transitions from paper to steel and vice versa.

Anyone know the hit factors and what this will factor out to. Could not get the classifier calculator to work.

ummm nothing special just 100% on both!!! :cheers:

2.60 with 40 points

2.64 with 40 points

ummm nothing special just 100% on both!!! :cheers:

why thank you sir...... :rolleyes:

2.60 with 40 points

2.64 with 40 points

wow!

100% shooting limited minor!! :cheers::surprise:

• 2 months later...
Shot it yesterday with all A's @ 4.21 with my G17. A little slow but the 9.5012 HF comes out to 74% per the classifier calculator. I'm gonna screw around and make A class in Production one of these days!

Yup!! :cheers:

• 3 months later...

Got around to setting this one up again...

First run, cold not even a sight picture:

3.00 down 0

2.89 down 0

2.89 down 0

2.69 down 0

Decided to see how fast I could go

2.69 down 1

2.70 down 1

Decided to really push hard.

Draw .85 2.6 down 1

2.54 down 2

2.50 down 0

2.54 down 1

2.48 down 1 :o

2.44-2.34-2.33 with a NS... quit went back and shot a few more runs solid... don't like to finish with a NS

LOL The last one I was done shooting before I saw th first steel start to fall.

I'm going to shoot this one up at Milan in a couple weeks... Looking forward to seeing my first 100% ;)

Fastest draw to an A was .88

Edited by JThompson

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

4.01 seconds all A's, Open Unclassified (but on track to class B, like all my other divisions)

67.3%

Not a score to write home about, but this was the first stage of the match and I was quite pleased that I was able to shoot it at a solid level totally cold.

• 1 month later...

Shot this today at Pecos Valley action Shooters in Roswell, NM.

36 points

3.59 sec

78.9588% according to the classifier calculator

I swung a little too far on the last paper, and ended up with 2 C's. I would've been in the 87% range if I was an inch to the left :angry2:. Oh well Master can wait for a while. :sight:

• 3 weeks later...

OK, the other shoe finally dropped. In my earlier post, I used my 4.9751HF and listed the classifier % based on the Ohio Calculator [78.8559%]. Now that the classifier data has been loaded into the USPSA site, they actually credited me with 73.1632%. :angry2:

Checking the numbers, it appears that the Ohio Calculator results are consistent with using the top revo HF from that 2005 Area 6 match where "Fluffy's Revenge 1" first appeared.

Back in February, Nemo gave his results on this classifier, and used the Ohio Calculator to post a tentative 75.1866%. I just checked his USPSA ranking, and he was credited with that percentage. That means the USPSA and the Ohio Calculator HHFs were the same back in February, but the USPSA HHF is now about 7.8% higher, and a nice round number [x.x000], indicating that somebody arbitrarily moved it up.

Anybody else notice this?

Yep Professor I had a 89% + -, according to the Calculator but Sedro got me at 78% + - :blink: It kept me out of glory. :blush: Later rdd

• 7 months later...

Is this still a valid classifier? I am assuming yes.

I thought I read somewhere that it was going to be removed but I can't find where I read it.

It is still on the website & in EZWin so that should be a yes.

39 in 4.83 Limited. Right around my current level.

Edited by furyalecto

• 8 months later...

36 points

3.59 sec

I swung a little too far on the last paper, and ended up with 2 C's. I would've been in the 87% range if I was an inch to the left :angry2:. Oh well Master can wait for a while. :sight:

I shot it in 3.62, 36 points as well. I thought it was a 74 but turns out it was a 78 :D

I completely flubbed my draw. Didn't get a good grip in my holster so it felt like an eternity before I could readjust and pull the thing out. Cost me an M class score at least :(

• 2 months later...

36 points

3.59 sec

I shot it in 3.62, 36 points as well. I thought it was a 74 but turns out it was a 78 :D

I completely flubbed my draw. Didn't get a good grip in my holster so it felt like an eternity before I could readjust and pull the thing out. Cost me an M class score at least :(

Shot this again today at West Texas Practical Shooters. Luckily I've improved in the last year and a half. B)

38 pts in 3.02 for a 12.5828 HF

The calculators show it for just over 99% in Production.