Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
DJPoLo

Cm 06-03 Can You Count?

I absolutely hate this classifier! My go to warm up drill at the range is a Bill Drill. How many rounds do you shoot in a Bill Drill? That’s right, 6! So, guess what I always do from the draw on this classifier? Yep! I shoot 6 every dang time! 4 PE every time I shoot it! 

On 3/3/2019 at 9:15 PM, hlpressley said:

I absolutely hate this classifier! My go to warm up drill at the range is a Bill Drill. How many rounds do you shoot in a Bill Drill? That’s right, 6! So, guess what I always do from the draw on this classifier? Yep! I shoot 6 every dang time! 4 PE every time I shoot it! 

That must why it was named, "Can You Count?"

:roflol:

On 3/3/2019 at 9:15 PM, hlpressley said:

Had one friend who continually did the same thing every time he shot this classifier...the solution? He downloaded his mags to 5 rounds each. Sure, he shot a bit slower...but he didn't get any penalties.

6 hours ago, GrumpyOne said:

Had one friend who continually did the same thing every time he shot this classifier...the solution? He downloaded his mags to 5 rounds each. Sure, he shot a bit slower...but he didn't get any penalties.

Haha. Funny you say that as I did the exact same thing last time! It wasn’t a blazing run, but it was better than 4 PE!  

6 hours ago, ima45dv8 said:

That must why it was named, "Can You Count?"

:roflol:

Yep! Because I obviously can’t! Lol