Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-49

TDean

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot this one at the Lady Smith match this past weekend. Was on a squad with Athena Lee. She told me that on her last reload she loaded her pinky finger in with the magazine on the last reload. I went up to the line and proceeded to do exactly the same thing. What's up with that???

Time 12.37

Points 89

Limited

• 2 weeks later...

Did this couple times today: :blink:

1st time: I was quick, maybe 10 seconds, but had extra shot and extra hit on one target. Luckily the score keeper forgot to write my time down, got a reshoot! :D

2nd (reshoot): Shot it 11.37, 84 points 7.38 HF (had a bad primer on second freestyle "array", racked out a round)

Thanks, SF

Division = Limited

Yes, actually I have found 5 within 150 miles. Waco, Wichita Falls, Ferris Tyler and Cleburne. 6 if you count the indoor in Garlandon Thursday nights. Nice run on the stage! I shot it in Wichita Falls on Sunday.

If you want to shoot IDPA, North Texas is the place for you, but USPSA is a different matter. How is the wife?

Kevin

Kevin,

150 miles around? Sounds like a lot of travelling, just like here. She's doing fine and happy to be back. How about steve and his online matches? Sat. was first time firing in about a month. Lots of mistakes. Got message. NM 3gun.

Didn't mean to hijack thread.

Good job, everyone, on this classifier.

bob7

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I shot this again for a while, I hope. Shot it twice again today - been hovering around the 10 second plus mark due to malfs/errors so far (bad primers, jams, stupid mental errors)

First time 10.01 down about 13 points, plus an extra shot. Somehow I missed the last shot on my first strong hand array, called it, made it up with a quick split "hammer" on the nest array. Score keeper caught my extra shot <_<

Shot it once again after the match to try to get a CLEAN run for once - got it in 9.09, (didn't write it down but I think it was down about 8 or 10 points - gotta bad grip on the weak hand string). But no extra shot, no extra hit, no stinking bad primer, no jam.... about the first clean run I've had on this one..... :rolleyes: finally!

We shot this one at Rayner's monthly match near Zanesville, Ohio...

Here's a video of my run, on the top of the page

Andersonshooting.com

It was 3 down in 8.3, about 91%...didn't get a great transition to the weak hand. I do like how the shots speed up on the second freestyle string...tells me I'm shooting the gun and not a preconceived cadence.

I like this one, but those targets are CLOSE! :)

SA

BTW, that's Tom Rayner of THE Buckeye Blast on the timer!

This is my best classifier year to date.

I have no idea the time or the points - but it was 91% in lim-10.

See - couple of months and I'm almost back ;)

Thank God it was an easier classifier!

JB

• 1 month later...

This one was shot today at E. Huntingdon PA

shot it in

81 points (11A 6C 2D)

9.56316 Hit factor

should work out to 95.6% once it's in... YA HOOO! my first GM classifier.. now for a few More!!!

Kingman and a few others that frequent here shot it. let us know how u did guys?

I screwed it up.

Started out with a decent run then I doubled up a shot, and to avoid over shot penalty I ate the Mike

10.13 Down 6

But had a mike penalty so down 16

7.3 Hit Factor or so.

72% or so, though that does not sound right. Someone check my math