Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-24

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I shot Production today in Levelland, TX.

I believe I zeroed this one. <_<

3 Alphas -> 15 points.

7 Charlies -> 21 points.

2 Mikes -> -20 points

2 No Shoots -> -20 points.

Is that right? I hit the no-shoot twice (the same no-shoot) and get double the maximum points for each, two times five for ten points each. Plus since those two shots did not hit the targets they were supposed to, I also get to misses at double the maximum points for each, another two times five for ten points each. Forty points worth of penalties.

:sick:

• 7 months later...

I'm looking through the scores and it looks like this is a hard one to get a good percentage on...is it?

It is - my friend and I friggin' burned the clock on this stage last night and got our points too.

He's A (6.42 & 54) and I'm B (7.52 & 48).

His run is about a 63% and mine is a 57%. :wacko:

Neither one of us shot in our class and both of us expected to shoot above it right after we finished the stage.

• 1 year later...

i know this is old thread but just shot it this weekend and would like to know % Shot it SS with 3.9 and 4.2 with all A's. Can anyone help me how to figure this out?

• 2 years later...

i know this is old thread but just shot it this weekend and would like to know % Shot it SS with 3.9 and 4.2 with all A's. Can anyone help me how to figure this out?

Assuming that those are string 1 and string 2 times, you would have a hit factor of 7.4074 and a % of 61.6599

• 4 years later...