Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tell us how too!

Rich Bagoly

To rise in class, we have to do more than shoot well.  We need to learn all the other tricks, and when to use them.

I find it interesting that most of the posts in this forum just give points/time/hitfactor/%

I'd love to see everyone post what they felt were the keys to getting the best points/time, on a particular stage.  

The classifier book is a convenient library of stages that most of us will shoot many times.  We can take what we learn from those stages, and apply it to any match.

We are all at different levels, and our answers will probably be different.  I think it would be cool to see a path to the next level, and then the level after that.

• 2 years later...

I wanted to bump this topic so that everybody would be reminded to SHARE your experience on the classifiers they are shooting.

This should be a place that we can learn from one another. So tell us how you shoot the classifier, and what you saw.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. Area 4 coming up next month with 2 obscure classifiers in the match, 99-36 and 99-43. Not much info in the threads as "how to". Any ideas or hints out there? Thanks for any help. Please move or delete if in wrong area.

Mark

• 13 years later...

CM 03-09

Shot an M class score with a revolver! 89%

My opinion

This is all about the draw and set up for the first three targets

THEN the movement over to the last target

When I drew I also moved my inside leg toward the middle of the shooting box.

Shot the three visible targets to get 6 A's which would leave me some room on the last target which I shot on the move.

After the 6th shot I moved toward the last target with the gun UP "ready to fire" as soon as I saw the last target the front sight was on it and

the gun was going off.

I did this in dry fire on the move and crashed shooting Limited on this one.

Watched a GM shoot it and he shot it as above also FWIW