Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pact Mk Iv Xp

Software to download the data from the timer to the computer is now on the Pact website. I downloaded and used it today. It works, but it isn't in the easiest to read format. Maybe there is some way to get Excel to format the data better, but I'm worse at spreadsheets than shooting.

I called Pact early last week and they still don't have the full user manual ready.

Anyone else have trouble reviewing timer string data? I can only review the last string.

Kevin

Anyone else have trouble reviewing timer string data? I can only review the last string.

Kevin

If I have 5 strings of fire and I want to review, let's say string three, I hit review, three, and review again and it goes to string three.

That works for me in crono and rpm mode but not in timer mode. Good chance I'm doing something wrong. I'll try calling Pact again tomorrow.

Thanks for the bad news. I was afraid of that. I have version 1.01b.

Anyone know what the turn around time from Pact is now. I've heard some horror stories in other threads.

I'll find out tomorrow morning.

be

Thanks Brian. The timer was ordered through you, but you said you would call before knowing that. I'm impressed. You are too good to us Brian.

I just talked to them - turnaround should be less than one week. Probably just a couple days actually.

For the return:

1. Be sure to enclose a note in the box describing the problem as accurately as possible. (In this case, just "needs string review software update" is probably all you need.)

2. Here's the trick that will move it to the top of the line. On the note, write:

Return Attention: Pat - Top Priority from BrianEnos.com.

be

I just talked to them - turnaround should be less than one week. Probably just a couple days actually.

For the return:

1. Be sure to enclose a note in the box describing the problem as accurately as possible. (In this case, just "needs string review software update" is probably all you need.)

2. Here's the trick that will move it to the top of the line. On the note, write:

Return Attention: Pat - Top Priority from BrianEnos.com.

be

Thank you Brian.

String-review for all strings but the current one not working is a software bug in the early software (I know 1.01d has it). Send it back and PACT can update it.

How do you know which software you actually have? When you turn it on?

String-review for all strings but the current one not working is a software bug in the early software (I know 1.01d has it). Send it back and PACT can update it.

How do you know which software you actually have? When you turn it on?

It goes by pretty quick, but the version is displayed during power on.