Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

April

benos

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm honored.

So many people to thank but I have to say thank you to my family and friends for helping to develop my warped sense of humor that no one but me gets; all my previous employers for the countless hours of work you paid for but never got because I was busy honing my Photoshopping skillz instead, and of course Al Gore for developing the internet and making all this possible.

For those interested, the winning book (whatever it may be) will now be a prize on the 2006 Mississippi Classic prize table. I'm thinking it might make a nice addition to the library of this year's top junior shooter.

Thanks Brian.

Anytime you want to see someone's head on someone else's body, you just let me know.

John

If the world would just take my advice and get everyone on UTC we would not have this time travel confusion. Here in Kentucky it is Tuesday, 2 May 2006, 12:58 AM. In Phoenix it is yesterday evening at 11:58 PM. :wacko::D

Here's the full shot of the back of my heed, noticed and photographed by the brilliant and creative photographer Nidaa A., (aka The Bint), on my birthday. And being a photoshop wizard as well, she's responsible for the confusing alterations. All of which made the revealing of the final photo... well, more fun. ;) (If you ask me.)

mystery-heed.jpg

John,

Send me a mailing address (USPS).

Thanks!

be

Still looks like a bear balancing on a ball...could it have happened at birth..or do you suppose it is a hot brass burn, or just a hematoma from one of the many cycle crashes in the desert? :P:D:lol:

Glad it was part of your anatomy that could be photoed without embarassment... ;)