Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I drew to the hard cover on the right, took one step with my right foot and the two targets through the port, ran down to the right end of the T, hit the right array and then ran all the way to the left and shot the left and middle arrays from there. (as a lefty, that wasn't hard at all). Except for one hole in the black, :( that run could have won the stage.

I saw some people trying to strong-hand the far targets to save the run across the middle, but I tried that last month and it didn't do anything for me, so I went with the tried-n-true.

To contrast, I drew to the port on the left, then shot the hardcover on the right on the move, moved down and shot the right, shot the middle on the move, and then shot the left. I wasn't paying much attention to my dot on that stage, though, and didn't call several shots properly, and made up several others (which I properly called to be Ds). Ended up w/ 2 mikes and a no-shoot (from forgetting that the barrel is lower than the dot.... :wacko:) I'm still happy w/ my plan, though :D

Boy, what a deal. Have my first one under my belt & had a ton of fun, still grinning. Stage 1 I shot for my last stage. That was brutal with a Mike on paper, no popers & only 2 plates. I think everyone bemoaned that one.

Stage 2 was the first one I shot & I was shaking like a pup passing a peach seed. I drew & engaged the 3 hard cover on the right, shot through the port holes, reloaded went to the right & engaged the two there, & the two paper in the middle & took one shot at the plate & missed. I reloaded on the way to the middle, hit the plate there & then went to the left for the last two. Got 10 alpha, 7 charlie, 5 Dogs & a Mike (hard cover) for 39.50 time.

Stage 4 shooting the steel through the barrel ate my lunch & took forever. After about the 5th miss on steel I was thinking I was going to slide lock, then I had a Failure to Feed, then slide lock.. :wacko: wound up a half dozen seconds under a smooth minute. :(

Stage 5 felt good & I even suprised myself on the poppers & plates there. Nothing smoking for times, but I was just trying to get good hits & tried to call my shots. I had a great time. It was very nice to meet the ones of you I met. I can't hardly wait for next time. :D

Edited by CenTexSlim

Stage 2 with a single stack. Drew to the first two hard cover targets. Turned to the two through the port. Turned down range, reloaded and hit third hard cover target on the move. Moved to the center opening - two cardboard, two shots at the steel. Reloaded on the way to the right side - two targets on the right, then I grabbed the window with my weak hand, swung out and launched four alphas at the far left-hand targets SHO. It wasn't fast, but it worked for me. Only dropped 3 points on the stage.