Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ok, this will be my first match to shoot. I was at the March match to watch & get a feel for things. Since then I've spent a lot of time on here reading & learning from a lot of knowledgeable folks. I also noticed some of you shoot the Waco match & would enjoy meeting you. So how about it? Anyone planning on being there this Saturday?

(Mods, if this needs to be somewhere else, please move..)

..Slim

(AKA Stephen Fehler)

Edited by CenTexSlim

BJ & I will probably be there with my brother in law who has only been shooting a couple of months.

It seems the CTRPC's site has expired. What time does the match start? We've only been once a couple of months ago and I can't remember when we started shooting.

Edited by TRNinTX

BTW - since the CTRPC website is AWOL, can someone post a map or directions for those of us who've only been there once (or never)??? I can call Arthur Brown and get directions, but that's not going to help everyone else :)

I'll more than likely have the same green NHRA hat on that's in the pic in my profile, and my black Shooters Connection shooting bag has a benos name tag on it w/ my handle, so... :) If you spot me, come say hi :)

I look forward to seeing everyone. Short of name tags, I'll probably be wearing that same Farm Bureau cap I have on in that picture in my profile so say hello if I don't get to you first. ;)

I take it.... you're on the left? :D:P

I guess I'll see everybody in Waco. I'd love to shoot Alpha-Mike's Easter bubble gum IPSC match, but Bulverde is farther to drive.

I plan on it!

First match shooting Production! woo hoo!

Sorry I won't be playing production with you Derrick. I'm finally going to break out the Limited gun.. See you there

Edited by Bryan W

Have to pass on this great match/club for this weekend...

Son is playing in the Texas 5A state soccer championship game @ 1pm in Round Rock...go Cowboys!

Make sure you root for the Creekview girls team while you're there - they play at 11 for STATE!

Go Mustangs!

Of course, I'm shooting - my daughter will represent. :D

Nice seeing everyone!

Question about Stage 2 (the hallway stage).

How did you run it??

Shooting production

I drew, engaged the 3 targets to the right, transitioned to the two targets through the port to the left, reloaded, ran to the end of the hall, turned left, engaged the 2 paper on the left, ran to center, took the targets in the middle, reloaded, ran to right, took 2 targets on the right.

Took me about 23.xx I believe. I decided to go left first at the end instead of right because that gave me more time to run across the top of the T, nad I was in no danger of breaking the 180 reloading, like I would have been going the other way. I also feel more comfy setting up moving left to right than vice versa.

how'd you do it?

Derrick