Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Patching Tape

Jim Norman

I have searched the forum and don't find the answer.

I can get tanneutral tape from a couple sources. I am looking for what is known as "Buff", it is almost exactly the color of a cardboard target.

I would also like to have this in 1" wide, not just in 3/4"

I need to order this week. Generall order is 48 rolls.

Jim Norman

Shurtape FP96 24mmx55m roll. Really close to cardboard color, good stickum.

Two questions: (or more)

The specs say this tape is only good to 50 degrees. What do you do in cold weather?

Where do you get it? I have searched, but so far all I get a re vauge references and specs.

Thanks

Jim

The specs say this tape is only good to 50 degrees. What do you do in cold weather?

Where do you get it? I have searched, but so far all I get a re vauge references and specs.

Thanks

Jim

Jim, you can find the tape you need at McMaster-Carr. I bought some from them for Topton for a 3 gun match. It is kraft paper tape (real close match to the targets). They have a warehouse in Phila. and ship almost immediately. I had my order the next day (ordered through a local hardware company that deals with them). Use the search box on their site and search for "kraft paper tape".

http://www.mcmaster.com/

Larry Eckert

Thanks

Jim

Jim, you can find the tape you need at McMaster-Carr. I bought some from them for Topton for a 3 gun match. It is kraft paper tape (real close match to the targets). They have a warehouse in Phila. and ship almost immediately. I had my order the next day (ordered through a local hardware company that deals with them). Use the search box on their site and search for "kraft paper tape".

http://www.mcmaster.com/

Larry Eckert

Duh! Never thought of them and I use them on a regular basis.

Thanks